What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What will 2005 bring with signings...??

Davester

Juniors
I was just wondering if the Tigers would be in the hunt for a top knotch player who goes off contract next year...which also makes me wonder who will end up off contract next year...hopefully we have better signings next year maybe...

Simon

Juniors
Nick Youngquest is still under contract at the Dragons. He's signed until the end of next season.

scottie b

Juniors
Davester,

In all honesty mate there's plenty of life in this season yet. All you seem to want to do it talk about hypoteticals for next season and beyond.

We aren't even going to know off contracted players till around May/June next year without having to ascetain who will or won't be signed prior to the anti-tampering deadline passing.

Just sit back and enjoy the rest of this season first.

God knows we're going to need these topics in the off season to get us through till the start of next season, not now. ;-)

Davester

Juniors
scottie b said:
Davester,

In all honesty mate there's plenty of life in this season yet. All you seem to want to do it talk about hypoteticals for next season and beyond.

We aren't even going to know off contracted players till around May/June next year without having to ascetain who will or won't be signed prior to the anti-tampering deadline passing.

Just sit back and enjoy the rest of this season first.

God knows we're going to need these topics in the off season to get us through till the start of next season, not now. ;-)

Please note all the times I've looked into the 2005 season? No need for you tell me to sit back and enjoy the rest of the season when I'm already doing that. I'm not going off at you either...I'm pointing out these are forums...a place for any club related topics to discuss and that I'm doing. It came to mind so I'm posting a thread on it. It's not like i'm getting overally carried away with it. Don't judge me mate...

Cheers and take care ;-)

daslacker

Juniors
I've gotta agree with scottie b about needing this sort a talk over the
offseason.The offseason is painfull enough and this place will need people
to post more to get through it.

Fu(k i hate the off season

Latest posts