What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What will be the upset this weekend?

Moffo

Referee
Im going to exclude the Parra/Cowboys game from this as I cannot classify a team such as Parra as being in or out of form.....

The other six games look like lay down results with all the home teams getting up, but I know there will be at least one upset, particularly if the rain keeps up in Sydney today...

Which game will it be?

Personally I think the Raiders might jag one, but i don't think im brave enough to pick it

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Moffo

_Johnsy

Referee
Moff

I had a real dillema about this game I have a real gut feeling the Eels may get up, but I tipped the cowboys.

MEATWAD

Juniors
I am shitting myself that the Knights have to win one sooner or later. And the Roosters have not been particularly impressive at home this year, or indeed impressive in general except for the win against the Bulldogs.

Langers

Juniors
I'm a Manly fan myself but with most probably our 4 front rowers out and Watmough and Menzies backing up the Tigers should have a good chance. However if it rains i'd be confident of a Manly win as we seem to play well in those conditions.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
:lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks for that. Souths..... oh boy.

(seriously though I had considered it myself. but then dismissed it.)

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Knights beating the Roostters - seeing as no one gives us a chance :clap: [-o< [-o<

Moffo

Referee
ive changed my picks to souths to beat stgeorge

stgeo have a few backing up and souths team looks solid on paper. best team they've put out this year

Raider_69

Post Whore
No Big Joe, No Preston
Jason Smith back, Simon Woolford back, Adam Mogg back

I recon the raiders might be in for an upset :mrgreen:

Disco

Bench
Tigers are a big chance as it looks like these guys are out

Menzies
Kite
King
Heckenberg
Lulu

CC_Eagle

First Grade
BlueNGoldBlood said:
tigers to get up over manly :clap:

* no confidence at all though * :lol:

Atm an upset would be the other way around.

All four of our props are out as well as Menzies.

:?

Latest posts