What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What will piss me off

Freak2

Juniors
Lose this week against Souths and have a sell out crowd next Friday against the Tigers but the stadium will be 70-30 Tigers supporters.

I think if we get beat this week this might happen!!!:(

Freak2

Juniors
I won't be pissed off with the loss this week. I will be pissed off with our "so-called" supporters not sticking with our side after only 2 rounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:x :x :x

Suitman

Post Whore
I certainly don't expect a 30-70 split whatever the outcome of both our games - but rest assured, the Tigers will come in big numbers.

Suity

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Well if they are not giving 100% I don't blame fans for staying away.

I can handle losing. I can't handle lack of effort.

andy777

Juniors
Everyone’s freaking out after 1 round!!

I don't care if we win or lose this Sunday against the bunnies, I know I am going to be at Parra stadium for our first home game against the tigers!!

What happens after we win this Sunday and then the crowd will be 70% Parra 30% tigers and we start our 9 game plus winning streak for 2007

sportive cupid

Referee
Twizzle said:
can't make it

sorry

I'll be winning a cricket grand final
ohh I see.. What number bat are you Twizz.
BTW son number one played in the Helensburgh first grade semi final team last weekend.Unfortunatly none of them are required this weekend after a sound beating ala Pakistan style:(

Torps

Firstly i am resigned to the fact that we cannot win on Sunday, this does not bother me, however what bothers me is in what fashion they will lose....

If they give it their all and lose i will be proud....if they dont i will be very disappointed and probably not bother backing them financially etc until changes are made.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Freak2 said:
I won't be pissed off with the loss this week. I will be pissed off with our "so-called" supporters not sticking with our side after only 2 rounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:x :x :x

:( don't remind me

sportive cupid

Referee
Unfortunately it will probably happen.Dont forget though.The tigers lost first round too.So a loss for them this week could mean the same thing for their supporters

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
sportive cupid said:
ohh I see.. What number bat are you Twizz.
BTW son number one played in the Helensburgh first grade semi final team last weekend.Unfortunatly none of them are required this weekend after a sound beating ala Pakistan style:(

opening batsmen, second grade

and wicket keeper

COACH STERLING

Juniors
Freak2 said:

Freak, Most supporters stick by their club no matter what. It's just hard not to be dejected at the moment. We've just lost Tahu, we are in the process of loosing Grothe (our heritage) and there's speculation that our best juniors are being looked at heavily by other clubs.....so we may loose them aswell.