What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What will the excuse be today?

DRAGONS_10

Juniors
Price has to go, he has the team he wants but still cannot get the results? Embarrassed by the top teams?. I know we are a few forwards short but geez enough is enough.. We are not a well coached team and it sure shows it today.

DRAGONSNZ

Bench
The problem is the team he wanted sucks shit and that pretty much means he sucks shit, Dice and slice Price

Elias1983

Coach
Yep price has had a fair go imo....time to move him on...

Which in doust's mind probably means another contract extension...

getsmarty

Immortal
Price has to go, he has the team he wants but still cannot get the results? Embarrassed by the top teams?. I know we are a few forwards short but geez enough is enough.. We are not a well coached team and it sure shows it today.

Price..we know we are better than that..we have systems in place...We are a proud footy club...that wasn't dragons footy.

Come on Doust...this is getting embarrassing.

Last edited:

Hutty1986

Immortal
50 coming up here and the season slipping away. There will be zero accountability, as usual

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Price..we know we are better than that..we have systems in place...We are a proud footy club...that wasn't dragons footy.

Come on Doust...this is getting embarrassing.

I don't know about holler for a Marshall...I think Price needs to holler for a paper....go straight to the positions vacant and get himself a job, because the one he's got now is paying him under false pretences....I wonder how many of us would still be holding down a job if we performed like that :(

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
we could have done with bunji out there today!

Last year we needed a halfback...we persisted with an over the hill hack...This year we need forwards so we decide to buy a half back...At this rate I think we'll get some forwards in 2016

bmwpower

Juniors
Clean out needs to happen . Price doust, Craig young.then players such as harrison, green Witt Williams Creagh hunt

Benji wouldn't have been the solution out there today.

Forwards are the answer. These guys just don't lay the platform for the halves and that is needed for Benji and Widdop

sarahah

Juniors
What a dismal game for mothers day..and to think I was looking forward to it..gotta say there's not much to look forward to this season now..they should be playing with skirts on...sigh..