What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What will the excuse be today?

DRAGONSNZ

Bench
In saying that Williams and Widdop have been atrocious today

Widdops defence is up there with sowards and his general kicking is shocking... good player just I think everyone hailed him as the messiah after 3 rounds and now we are finding out he needs to work on his D, BIG time, Williams is just crap.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
A bit hard when our pack is so soft...ITS OFFICIAL "Our Soft underbelly has Returned" ...Thanks PRICE

Widdop and Williams defence has been terrible...The few times where we've been near their line they look like they don't know what they're doing...and that one on one strip by Reynolds on Widdop..WTF was that?
I don't think I'm being harsh

Sorry guys excuse my ignorance but why are aliomai and groat not getting a run?i don't see cutters games but surely price has to roll the dice at some point because hunt cooper and co just aren't getting it done and it looks like a new coach could be on the way sooner rather than later!

Last edited:

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Sorry guys excuse my ignorance but why aren't aliomai and groat not getting a run?i don't see cutters games but surely price has to roll the dice at some point because hunt cooper and co just aren't cutting it done and it looks like a new coach could be on the way sooner rather than later!

Well if Hunt and co are keeping Groat and Aliomai in the Cutters, imagine how shit they are?

Hutty1986

Immortal
lol, now that little raiders oxygen thief throws an intercept. Go home you embarrassing, gutless pieces of sh*t

Dea

Juniors
4 defenders tackling Kasiano and he off loads. 2 more passes and an easy try. Super soft defense and a simple failure to lock up the ball. Who is coaching these guys in defense??

Hutty1986

Immortal
We won't score a point here. I'd say this is our low point.. but I'm sure we'll get smashed several more times this year

Lethal25

Juniors
Glad I stayed at home with the family instead of heading out to the game, this is very very ordinary

getsmarty

Immortal
4 defenders tackling Kasiano and he off loads. 2 more passes and an easy try. Super soft defense and a simple failure to lock up the ball. Who is coaching these guys in defense??

Whoever it is..congrats..Soft underbelly back.

country_dragon

Juniors
This is the worst display I have seen in a long time. I can't remember being pumped like this ever

yeah, we got slugged 50 something by Manly back around 1992 ish - still reeling from that one too :(

The guys here are correct - the forwards just aren't working as they should. I don't think they have a soft underbelly at all - they are all good strong lads - but it is the mental attitude that needs adjusting. I have seen it many times in the boxing ring - they are getting brain @#$#@ before the game starts.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
yeah, we got slugged 50 something by Manly back around 1992 ish - still reeling from that one too :(

The guys here are correct - the forwards just aren't working as they should. I don't think they have a soft underbelly at all - they are all good strong lads - but it is the mental attitude that needs adjusting. I have seen it many times in the boxing ring - they are getting brain @#$#@ before the game starts.

Kasiano and T-Rex look like Giants...Hunt and Stockwell look like school kids...FMD.

How is Hunt a marquee player? The bloke is too small

hewi

Bench
We will not make the eight. Well top eight anyway. Time to stop wasting time on players that should not be there next year. Hunt, Harrison, etc. nothing to lose trying Groat or Allomanai. Just do something.

dragondad

First Grade

That was 61-0 when the Club reached new depths (an oxymoron?). I think it was 1994.

gregstar

Referee
yep.

a sunday afternoon in '94.

the only thing that saved me was the massive hangover i was already nursing. i listened to the game in the dark & couldn't move to either smash the radio or neck myself.

Latest posts