What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Will YOU Do If Sharks Win/Lose..

$h@rk$

Juniors
i would jump in my pool and scream the loudest so noone will hear me then id relax n wait for monday. hehehehehehehehehe.. if we lose ill sit outside alone n wonder wat went wrong.. cumonn sharks we gotta win this..

lolesi

First Grade
I would be so happy lolz

id knock over a couple of breezers and heheh then who knows what would happen!

Macca

Coach
lolesi said:
I would be so happy lolz

id knock over a couple of breezers and heheh then who knows what would happen!

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahh=a

Either way I reckon I'll be drunk and pole dancing.

Craigshark

First Grade
I'll be giving it to everyone of their scummy fans down there if we win.. I better be careful, that none of them pull a revolver out on me but. Or a few baseball bats.
If we lose, i will be pretty angry.. And i'll be sad, because i know that will be the end for 6 or so months.

McLovin

Staff member
Well i'm off to see the Kings play so i'll probably tape it and be a one very anxious bastard sitting in the entertainment centre.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Win - bag the sh*t out of Raper
Lose - bag the sh*t out of Raper

I win either way :)

chili pepper

Bench
McSharkie said:
bwahahahahahahahahahahahahh=a

Either way I reckon I'll be drunk and pole dancing.

Geez mate - kids use this forum too. You'll scar them for life.

Either way I'll be getting a little bit pist I think.

If we win you'll hear me in wollongong

fatshark

Bench
If we win Im gonna drive past scum leagues club with me arse hanging out the window beaping my horn for about ten minutes. Wanna come?!

Macca

Coach
chili pepper said:
Geez mate - kids use this forum too. You'll scar them for life.

Either way I'll be getting a little bit pist I think.

If we win you'll hear me in wollongong

It get's worse. . .

I'll be dancing with Thomo.

Objective One

Juniors
win: open a celebratory dewy cold Coopers Red, jump on the Dragons Forum and just watch but not post
lose: shrug, open a commisseratory dewy cold Coopers Red, jump on the Dragons forum and post congrats to the true, decent Dragons supporters - the ones who don't play the "sharkies are scum" school yard game

andrew flap

Bench
win= get pissed and whinge how stuffed we're gonna be next week blah de blah blah

lose = get pissed and bag the dragons/ raper/commitment/losing culture/being 38 years and still waiting...the usual gang of offenders here

I'll happily suck eggs if we do get the trophy this year.

Marchad

Juniors
If we win I would just smile and be happy
If we lose I don't know what I would do. But the club should tell Peter Sharpe to f**k off.

Latest posts