What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

... What!!! ...

Malonez

Juniors
YOU f**king DOPES!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely pathetic discipline. The whole of Brisbane should hang heads. Just saw the stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupidest display of last-10-minute-football.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I know he scored 4 tries but dead set Hodges should NEVER be kicking the ball..EVER!

Ghoulies

Bench
Over-confidence.... that's all I could possibly attribute it to.

And I can only wonder what dip-sh*t locky thinks of Boyd now. "Boyd for origin"! :lol:

lockyno1

Post Whore
Boyd had a ordinary game no doubt, but there is quite a few weeks before the Origin side is named.

Mong

Post Whore
What's probably most of a worry for you lot is that Penrith were absolutely awful for much of that match yet still beat you.. At home..

Very un Bronco like.

langpark

First Grade
We should drop Boyd immediately and bring back Tupou. Boyd is a sprinter, not a footy player. He cost us at least two tries where he unnecisarily came in on Tate's man and let that winger in uncontested.

langpark

First Grade
Mong said:
What's probably most of a worry for you lot is that Penrith were absolutely awful for much of that match yet still beat you.. At home..

Very un Bronco like.
that is a worry, it's also worrying that we're on 0 from 3 and we usually start strong then go weak at origin time. at this rate we mite miss the 8.

miccle

Bench
Nah, they're playing crap now so we don't have 10 playing in origin.

The Cows and Melbourne will get reamed, and we'll start our charge.

I hope.

Lowdown

Juniors
I feel so sorry for Brisbane...not.

They let that one slip...no team whould ever lose a game when up by 8 with less than 3 minutes to go. That's friggen ridiculous.

Good on Penrith - and so far - the broncos look like the underserved premiers they are..

Dazzat

First Grade
Boyd is a fullback not a winger ... bring back Tame. And I can't wait until Ennis is fit and back in form. I know Berrigan is a great dummy half, but we need him back in the centres so Tate can play wing. Tate's defence on the wing is excellent.

Ghoulies

Bench
Dazzat said:
Boyd is a fullback not a winger ... bring back Tame. And I can't wait until Ennis is fit and back in form. I know Berrigan is a great dummy half, but we need him back in the centres so Tate can play wing. Tate's defence on the wing is excellent.
Stagg is back next week, so we could always just revert to what worked for us last year (with Stagg being named in the centres, but defending at hooker in place of Berrigan).

1. Hunt
2. Tate
3. Hodges
4. Stagg
5. Michaels

Works for me.

eagle rock

Juniors
there's no doubt that the Broncos will bounce back especially with the calibre of players they have to return.....but in the meantime it's great to see them get beat.:p

miccle

Bench
Lowdown said:
I feel so sorry for Brisbane...not.

They let that one slip...no team whould ever lose a game when up by 8 with less than 3 minutes to go. That's friggen ridiculous.

Good on Penrith - and so far - the broncos look like the underserved premiers they are..

:lol:

"wwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

lionheart008

Juniors
I am not concerned with the Broncos 0-3 start to the season. The effort is there, the execution is not. There were about 3 times during the match that someone found open space and then the pass to the support player never hit its mark. It's not like they are not being competitive they have been in all the games this season, it's just a few poor decisions that have cost them. The broncos had many chances to put the game beyond reach.

Even though hodges plays great at full back; I really think he needs to stay at centre for the good of the broncos at least. I prefer the Lockyer / Perry halves combination with hunt at fullback.

Boyd made some big mistakes that lead to 3 tries and I think Tupou should be given his chance.

As far as the comment about the broncos not being deserving premiers, sorry mate the trophy is in the cabinet so bitch and moan all you like. :lol:

I remember last year when everyone was bagging the broncos for their poor form before the finals and look where they ended up. I also remember last year that Canberra and North Queensland won like 6 games on the trot at the start of the season and then went to crap.

Point being: there is a long way to go in this season. :D

Mr Saab

Referee
Dissapointed with the result, but they were not disgraced.
They should/could have beaten the Cowboys and likewise with the Panthers.
But thats "woulda shoulda coulda" talk.
0-3....not slitting the wrists...not after i have seen 1999 and 2006.

Mr Saab

Referee
It was 16 all and on the attack TC dropped the ball in the final 10 mins. After the dropped ball Bowen did his thing.
Just alot of poor ball control.

Latest posts