What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHATS DOIN'

looney

Juniors
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY WILSON IS PLAYING FIVE EIGHT WHILE FITZY IS OUT ON THE WING. HALVES OUT ON THE WING, BACKROWERS IN THE HALVES ITS STARTING TO LOOK ALL TOO FAMILIAR AGAIN. GIVE PRINCE SOMEBODY BESIDE HIM WHO IS MORE THAN CAPABLE OF RUNNING THE BALL AND BREAKING THE LINE OR ALL WE GONNA SEE IS CATCH AND PASS AND WHEN THE CENTRES GET IT THERE IS NO ROOM LEFT FOR THEM TO RUN IN. HAVING SAID THAT, I THINK JOHNNY WILSON GIVES GREAT VALUE OFF THE BENCH AS A WIDE RUNNING BACKROWER.

b&wdynamite

Juniors
:roll: :roll:

Is this for the game against Canberra on Saturday? What is the full line-up for us. Being in Brissy we get S.F.A. on anything but the broncos so I haven't seen it yet - sounds dicey though picking wilson at 5/8.

BJ

Juniors
it may be a defensive move to shut down smith i nthe 5/8th role for canberra.. but after wilson's defensive effort against the saints thrashing we got last year it is a questionable move..

yappy

Bench
The explanation is that the Townsville sun cooked Sheens' brain. Just the latest in the long line of mystifying selection blunders. I see he's now saying 06 is the year the Tigers will make it big. Of course during 03 and 04 he was always saying it was going to be 05 :roll: . Any bets on 07 being the readjusted timeframe by next March?

innsaneink

Referee
BJ said:
it may be a defensive move to shut down smith i nthe 5/8th role for canberra.. but after wilson's defensive effort against the saints thrashing we got last year it is a questionable move..

This is my initial thought as well....and then like you I'm instantly reminded of his non effort against Gaz last year.