What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats Doing?

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Pretty poor game by the Dragons, what went wrong???

I know the Cowboys are on the improve but they aren't fantastic!

Tigertread

Juniors
Mayor_Quimby said:

Give a bit of credit to the Cowboys. We won winners are grinners.
How come everytime the Cowboys win the opposition play bad?

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Tigertread said:
Mayor_Quimby said:

Give a bit of credit to the Cowboys. We won winners are grinners.
How come everytime the Cowboys win the opposition play bad?

Maybe i just don't like the Cowboys, yep thats it.

I can't see them troubling and top teams in the finals series IF they make it that far, which would be a first

Tigertread

Juniors
I don't really care if you like the Cowboys, We will just keep on winning and shut all you southerners up.

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Tigertread said:
I don't really care if you like the Cowboys, We will just keep on winning and shut all you southerners up.

i'll rate the Cowboys when they beat the Broncos or Knights or Roosters or Bulldogs

kaon

Juniors
The Cowboys are making their way through the pack like the Raiders have done in the last few seasons. Last year they weren't competitive, this year they are in all matches and beating the clubs they should, who knows next year. Graham Murray is an excellent coach.

Noodles

Juniors
Once again, beaten by the Cowboys :(

We just never seem to be ready to play against them.

But full credit to the Cowboys, a few of their tries took some great skill.

I don't what happened to Riddell.

He was taken off early and decided to sit in the concourse seating rather than on the bench. He got another run later on, seemed to be going OK but was dragged off again.

Was listening for a short time to Nathan Brown being interviewed on 2GB after the game. Magoo asked him about this, but Brownie almost avoided the question - he just responded with a couple of cliches.

Green Eye

Juniors
Mayor_Quimby said:
i'll rate the Cowboys when they beat the Broncos or Knights or Roosters or Bulldogs

Ahem... forgot the COMPETITION LEADERS...

GO THE MIGHTY RAIDERS!!!

Collateral

Coach
Apparently Browny hasnt been too happy with Marks Riddells form of late. And Tread, the Cowboys may of played well, but the Dragons played absoultely woefully.

Henry Perenara had a great game.
Get rid of Hornby. I have never rated him. Bring back Reece Simmonds or put Niaqama in.

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Willow said:
Cowboys played great.
Saints played like a bunch of Shielas...
...end of statement.

Cowboys played Good, and were made to look better by a woeful performance by the Dragons
... end of statement

Latest posts