What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's going on with Reg?

Preniers

Juniors
Sorry if this has been answered but I am so lost. I read in that fox sports report that the newspaper article was a spoof, but then it was said he was gone last night on the show. So can someone please tell me what is going on, was 'getting rid of Reg' just a stunt to get viewers, and he'll be back next week? Or is he really gone? Anyone know for certain?

Honestly if he is gone, come 2months time or so, C9 will realise what they've done, and bring him back.

Sorry if this has been answered before but I can't find it? So does anyone know for sure?

BuffaloRules

Coach
Preniers said:
Sorry if this has been answered but I am so lost. I read in that fox sports report that the newspaper article was a spoof, but then it was said he was gone last night on the show. So can someone please tell me what is going on, was 'getting rid of Reg' just a stunt to get viewers, and he'll be back next week? Or is he really gone? Anyone know for certain?

Honestly if he is gone, come 2months time or so, C9 will realise what they've done, and bring him back.

Sorry if this has been answered before but I can't find it? So does anyone know for sure?

Unfortunately it was no stunt.

He has gone, never to return.

Apparently he was the least popular person on the show, so Channel 9 had no option.

LEAST POPULAR? Are you sure mate?! I would've thought he was one the most popularst.
I sent a complain to the footy show asking for Reg back, they proberbly wont listen... but ah well.

BuffaloRules

Coach
i_love_matt_gidley said:
LEAST POPULAR? Are you sure mate?! I would've thought he was one the most popularst.
I sent a complain to the footy show asking for Reg back, they proberbly wont listen... but ah well.

Latest word from 9 is that Sam Newman is a big fan and is trying to get him a gig on the AFL footy show.

Bumble

First Grade
i_love_matt_gidley said:

Psst...he's being sarcastic..

Its all just a media stunt to get ratings.

Its this type of gimmick that Nine keep trying to pull on ALL of its shows that are seeing their ratings fall.

LESStar58

Referee
Reg will be back....i think it was just a mixed signal being sent to the people at 9 that certain people were not happy with RW being on the show!