What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats happened???

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Jeezaz people whats happened to the forum? Gone very quiet? few weeks back it twas jumping? I know its near the silly season but the only way to stay sane is to visit here surely? Lets crank up the expectation of 2006!!!!!!!!!!!!
Uncle NBB :alcho:

bluebag43

Juniors
G'day Uncle NBB!

I agree it has gone deathly quiet. The group training session held recently with Newtown and Roosters players from all levels at Wentworth Park sounds promising. This did not happen with the Sharks given that they were further away. The association with the Sharks was very successful for both clubs but I've got a feeling that the new association will go one step further!

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
bluebag43 said:
G'day Uncle NBB!

I agree it has gone deathly quiet. The group training session held recently with Newtown and Roosters players from all levels at Wentworth Park sounds promising. This did not happen with the Sharks given that they were further away. The association with the Sharks was very successful for both clubs but I've got a feeling that the new association will go one step further!

Sounds bloody good bluebag43, I'm motivated by what I have read and am counting down the days!

2 True Blues

Coach
Only been to Henson in my dreams,,,LOL.......Counting down the days boys, getting withdrawels bigtime......

Don't worry 2TB's you're not the only one that is getting footy withdrawels... I find myself looking at the NRL website for news on trial matches oranything to do with getting a dose of footy, but shhh don't tell anyone!
What's even worse... I'm thinking about going to watch the soccer on Saturday night... Oh the shame of it all....

2 True Blues

Coach
The trials would do me at this point in time brother. Really looking forward to the 1st Leg of the Frank Hyde Cup. ( Or Shield if it makes Jeffles feel better ) LOL........

Latest posts