What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats happenin Girvie and Bears fans ??

2 True Blues

Coach
Just checked the NSWRL website. Under the front page cover section in the top right hand corner it shows who is playing who this upcoming weekend. Apparently souths are playing Bulldogs. I thought you blokes were still being called the bears. ?? Good to see you are in eight spot as a Bear picture though on the ladder. Having trouble getting match reports in some sections, and trouble with the fixtures when trying to scan to future games etc. Shame cause the new website looks mickey mouse I reckon.

girvie

Staff member
The Rabbitohs are playing the Bulldogs in Jersey Flegg. They've accidently put that under the PL section.

North Sydney are playing Balmain on Saturday at North Sydney Oval at 4pm.

innsaneink

Referee
So who decided was the undercards for 1st grade tonite?

Did Souths want a Souths team to be the prelim, or did Norths want to play thier home game at NSO?

girvie

Staff member
innsaneink said:
So who decided was the undercards for 1st grade tonite?

Did Souths want a Souths team to be the prelim, or did Norths want to play thier home game at NSO?
Norths will play all their home games at NSO. That was part of their agreement with Souths.

Souths Jersey Flegg are playing before the NRL game.

2 True Blues

Coach
I thought they mixed up the fact that Rabbitohs were playing bulldogs in 1st grade. Either way it's a f**k-up. I mean how many teams do you have to fricken list. How hard can it be. LMAO.........

Anyway, hope you guys go well this weekend anyway girvie. Balmain should be tough. Let us know the result when you get it thanks mate. ?!

greg

Juniors
Good to see the old bears doing well. If our bluebags can lift their game a bit we might yet get to see a Bluebag V Bears grand final. How good would that be on national televison coverage. The bears will be looking for revenge for 1943!
NewtownBluebags, you'd remember that game, you would have been there taking photos on your old box brownie camera.;-)

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
greg said:
1943! NewtownBluebags, you'd remember that game, you would have been there taking photos on your old box brownie camera.;-)
:lol: greg, I can definately say the good old Kodak "Box Brownie" is the best camera I have ever used :D

mightybears

Bench
greg said:
Good to see the old bears doing well. If our bluebags can lift their game a bit we might yet get to see a Bluebag V Bears grand final. How good would that be on national televison coverage. The bears will be looking for revenge for 1943!
NewtownBluebags, you'd remember that game, you would have been there taking photos on your old box brownie camera.;-)

and at the gf, we'll have frank presenting and 'danny boy' blaring-won't make him sing it as well!