What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

whats missing

whats our main problem ...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tresurehunt

Juniors
play coach and tell us what missing in our team . and try to be sensible :sarcasm:

Last edited:

True EEL

Bench
- effective coaching, team preparation (mentally mostly), game plans, overall playing style and adequate man management, which has all contributed to a stilted, disjointed, playing group lacking in confidence and team chemistry

*daylight*

- a dominant halves pairing, which could be remedied IMHO by pairing Hayne and Sandow
- dominant attacking threequarters, although Blair and Sio are real prospects
- damaging ball-running backrowers that can consistently bend or break the line

Last edited:

tresurehunt

Juniors
- effective coaching, team preparation (mentally mostly), game plans and overall playing style and adequate man management, which has all contributed to an stilted, disjointed, playing group lacking in confidence and team chemistry

*daylight*

- a dominant halves pairing, which could be remedied IMHO by pairing Hayne and Sandow
- dominant attacking threequarters, although Blair and Sio are real prospects
- damaging ball-running backrowers that can consistently bend or break the line

imo thats pretty spot on .

Tone

Juniors
If the bulldogs halves, Reynolds and Keating were playing for parra, would they be as good as they were last night? It's amazing what a good coach can do to players.

hindy111

Post Whore
Good point.I think most people would take Hayne sandow roberts over reynolds keating barba.
We have a bunch of players who dont seem to care.

True EEL

Bench
If the bulldogs halves, Reynolds and Keating were playing for parra, would they be as good as they were last night? It's amazing what a good coach can do to players.

But you see.....Parramatta's thinking was like this:

Parra Boss 1: Hmm, Bulldogs are showing interest in Kris Keating, what do you make of him?
Parra Boss 2: Hmm, Kris Keating, well, we have signed up Danny Morts - the future of our team, along with the Hayne Plane - so Keating is kinda superfluous to our needs, right?
Parra Boss 1: Yep, you're right, good call. So we'll let the Dogs have our scraps. Done.

Parra Boss 1: So, now that we let Keating go and he's doing pretty well at the Dogs, and that f#$king Mortimer kid is so shit these days, we're gonna need a new 5/8 right?
Parra Boss 2: Dude, you're totally right. I think I have an idea. Do you remember that freaky Benny Roberts from Canterbury? He used to play NRL at the Dogs before Kris Keating got there, but now he plays NSW Cup?
Parra Boss 1: Yeah, I think I do. Didn't he once have 7 line-break assists in a game?!
Parra Boss 2: That's the one mate, that's the one. And the beauty part is, he's only playing NSW Cup now, so we could totally steal him from the Dogs and he could be our 'man' at 5/8, we could really go places with him in our team. He can totally be brilliant at times.
Parra Boss 1: Make it so my good man, make it so. let's do this thing.
Parra Boss 2: Yeah and we'll totally punk those Dogs with this move man, totally!
Parra Boss 1: hey mate, also, just while you're at it, Let's make sure that Sandow and Benny Roberts don't have anybody breathing down their necks and just bloody punt Robson and that f&%king Mortimer kid will you ffs!?
Parra Boss 2: Consider it done mate, consider it done. I'll keep Casey around though, he's a good bloke.

Parra Boss 1: F&$k me, that Benny Roberts is starting to really shit me!? He can't tackle can't pass I say.
Parra Boss 2: Well, umm, yeah, but, but, but he was totally radical against Manly though.
Parra Boss 1: Mate that was a month ago and Manly had about 6 of their best players out. F%^k me and we thought Chrissy Sandow was going bad, Jesus Christ, what to do, what to do!!?
Parra Boss 2: Well, umm, at least its not SK's fault, right??

Kinda makes you sick the logic pathways this club has gone through over the last couple of years huh?

Tony Bongo

Bench
I voted other - Winning is what's missing and losing is what our main problem is!
Success breeds success and failure breeds failure.

Parra Pride

Referee
But you see.....Parramatta's thinking was like this:

Parra Boss 1: Hmm, Bulldogs are showing interest in Kris Keating, what do you make of him?
Parra Boss 2: Hmm, Kris Keating, well, we have signed up Danny Morts - the future of our team, along with the Hayne Plane - so Keating is kinda superfluous to our needs, right?
Parra Boss 1: Yep, you're right, good call. So we'll let the Dogs have our scraps. Done.

Parra Boss 1: So, now that we let Keating go and he's doing pretty well at the Dogs, and that f#$king Mortimer kid is so shit these days, we're gonna need a new 5/8 right?
Parra Boss 2: Dude, you're totally right. I think I have an idea. Do you remember that freaky Benny Roberts from Canterbury? He used to play NRL at the Dogs before Kris Keating got there, but now he plays NSW Cup?
Parra Boss 1: Yeah, I think I do. Didn't he once have 7 line-break assists in a game?!
Parra Boss 2: That's the one mate, that's the one. And the beauty part is, he's only playing NSW Cup now, so we could totally steal him from the Dogs and he could be our 'man' at 5/8, we could really go places with him in our team. He can totally be brilliant at times.
Parra Boss 1: Make it so my good man, make it so. let's do this thing.
Parra Boss 2: Yeah and we'll totally punk those Dogs with this move man, totally!
Parra Boss 1: hey mate, also, just while you're at it, Let's make sure that Sandow and Benny Roberts don't have anybody breathing down their necks and just bloody punt Robson and that f&%king Mortimer kid will you ffs!?
Parra Boss 2: Consider it done mate, consider it done. I'll keep Casey around though, he's a good bloke.

Parra Boss 1: F&$k me, that Benny Roberts is starting to really shit me!? He can't tackle can't pass I say.
Parra Boss 2: Well, umm, yeah, but, but, but he was totally radical against Manly though.
Parra Boss 1: Mate that was a month ago and Manly had about 6 of their best players out. F%^k me and we thought Chrissy Sandow was going bad, Jesus Christ, what to do, what to do!!?
Parra Boss 2: Well, umm, at least its not SK's fault, right??

Kinda makes you sick the logic pathways this club has gone through over the last couple of years huh?

It took you only two posts to infect this thread with your Ben Roberts hate, though I suppose every single point we've conceded is a direct result of him, right? Even when he isn't on the field... :crazy:

You seriously need to let go of your hate for the man.

#YouStupidMerkin

bartman

Immortal
Good coaching staff - which should also cover development of confidence, recruitment or nurturing of ability, and any other factor that might come into play.

True EEL

Bench
It took you only two posts to infect this thread with your Ben Roberts hate, though I suppose every single point we've conceded is a direct result of him, right? Even when he isn't on the field... :crazy:

You seriously need to let go of your hate for the man.

#YouStupidMerkin

How does get f$%ked you narrow-minded idiot, sound???

My first post point to the lack of a dominant halves pairing, as well as other issues in the club. The post you refer to here was in response to another fan pointing to the FACT that the lesser-experienced halves pairing of the Dogs killed us the other night, smacked us - including Kris Keating who was one of their best players. I sarcastically pointed to the stupid thinking that has happened in the club in recent years in terms of retention and recruitment:

We have let go of Kris Keating, Daniel Mortimer, Tom Humble and Jeff Robson in recent years in the halves and instead brought in Sandow and Roberts. It's not my fault the club brought in a reserve-grader for a young kid with talent - Roberts for Keating. I was simply pointing out FACT pal, so if you don't like it, take it up with the club, not me!!!! :roll:

True EEL

Bench
Parra Pride,

you know what, a lot of the points we conceded did go through Roberts and Morgan and their disgraceful defence, but at least Morgan is inexperienced, Roberts has been in the game for years...

also, why was Roberts off the field? because he was doing nothing but letting tries in. also, why were Maitua and Hayne handling the ball more at second receiver throughout the game? because Roberts was doing nothing. all i'm doing is standing by my original opinions from last year when we signed Roberts. i said then it will be a bad move for the club. not my fault if his performances are increasingly supporting my opinion, so stop being butt-hurt that i might be right about him you d$ckhead

Last edited:

natheel

Coach
i chose coaching staff

from what i've seen the coach has lost the players

we need new guys in and f**k some players off

bring in blokes who will play for the club with passion and also bring in a coach who demands respect

tresurehunt

Juniors
Parra Pride,

you know what, a lot of the points we conceded did go through Roberts and Morgan and their disgraceful defence, but at least Morgan is inexperienced, Roberts has been in the game for years...

also, why was Roberts off the field? because he was doing nothing but letting tries in. also, why were Maitua and Hayne handling the ball more at second receiver throughout the game? because Roberts was doing nothing. all i'm doing is standing by my original opinions from last year when we signed Roberts. i said then it will be a bad move for the club. not my fault if his performances are increasingly supporting my opinion, so stop being butt-hurt that i might be right about him you d$ckhead

i said the same thing earlier this year,if he can rid his silly mistakes he will be good for us.

Latest posts