What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats the best Raiders item you own?

Angel Of Death

Juniors
For me its the Canberra Raiders football I have personally signed by the Raiders premiership winning squad of 1994.
Names like Meninga, Daley, Stuart, Nadruku, Nagas, Mullins, Furner, Clyde, Walters, Croker, Davico, Pongia, Lomax... There is some real star power on that ball

raidersfan

Juniors
hmm it's a toss up between my raiders training shirt worn by Monaghan and it was signed by everyone from the 2003 squad of a signed framed autographed picture featuring the whole squad. Problem is I don't know which year it was so maybe you guys could figure it out.

Lomax, Lowry, McDonald, Rubesaame, Death, Stone, Beltcher, Nagas, Boyle, Croker, Mullins, Hoppe, Fritz, Daley, Hetherington, Wood, Lance, Pongia, Osbourne, Clyde, Stuart, Meninga, Walters, Woods, Furner, & the Coach was Sheens.

Mal Meninga

Bench
Laminated signed poster by the whole squad of 95'
Ball signed by the 98(or 99) team.
or getting a photo with Ricky, than getting him to sign it 2 years later.

Can't choose, but are those laminated team posters, who are handed out by the trainers worth much?

Paullyboy

Coach
Mine is a 91 Raiders jersey signed by Brad Clyde that he sent me.

Raidersfan that is an interesting combination of names there. If it has Belcher the latest it could have been is 1993. Im pretty sure that Wiki arrived in 1993 as well so Id say thats the year you have.

Dean Lance throws me off a bit though, I didnt think he was still going around that late.

greeneyed

First Grade
But I don't really go for signed things... I have the 1989, 1990 and 1991 and 1994 Grand Final T shirts... those are the best... plus the opening of Bruce Stadium T shirt... Raiders v St George. Plus a big collection of Raiders caps over years and scarfs and jerseys.

greeneyed

First Grade
You people are so bitter... well how about Balmain never winning a Premiership again...??? and FAILING at the last 2 attempts... and winning the last one in 1969?????? and how about how the RAIDERS beat you the last time you tried???? And how about how the RAIDERS beat you last week too?

Prodigiousman

Juniors
Framed Raiders Home Jersey 2003.
Signed by the squad.

I did the plaque information myself (record, all players named who played any games, For Against etc) and it will sit with pride of place in my office.

Although I have to admit my first ever Raiders jersey from 1991 is a favourite - with Belcher's #1 on the back and sleeves!

Then there's the Raiders original beanie and scarf... still gets a wear!

But the Framed Jersey is the winner.

thickos

First Grade
Hmm I've got so much Raiders crap lying around its hard to choose. I really like my cap collection - 12 so far... plus having the Schif Happens banner autographed by Clinton himself is pretty cool.

As for actual Raiders merchandise I like the 20th anniversary jersey - hideous colour but a super top and a great mark to represent our 20th season in the league,

hrundi99

First Grade
20th anniversary jersey
94 jersey signed by Loz and Toots (hopefully get a few more on there like Mal, Wiki and Statue)
Autographed cards which I've put in a frame
Card collection
Autographed flag
My old Woodgers jersey with number 5 on the back - my first foray into Raiders merchandise :mrgreen:

Raider Azz

Bench
Timbo said:
My plastic helmet is pretty cool...
I've got one of those too :D
I've got jerseys from '89, '94(signed by all the players), '97(Super League) and 2004.
A '94 flag signed by all the players
A '94 premiership winning T-shirt

My favourite Raiders thing though would have to be my Raiders Bar Runner :)

The 2004 Polar Fleece- Nice and warm ;-)

Got a beanie from 94 lying around somewhere as well. :)

Then there is the $39.95 supporter jersey I picked up from Lowes :lol: :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
my 94 Raiders Jersy signed by Ricky Stuart
I was only about 7 or 8 and I got to go into the change rooms at penrith and ricky (my all time fav player) signed my jersy and had a chat to me

well.. ive got a few things... such as my 2003/2004 jersey that i got signed this year by the whole team and big mal and lozza.
Ive got a couple of hats and beanies, scarf, flag and poster.
then ive got a special edition of the player cards framed. then ive got the photos with the players. there will be more over the years.

Latest posts