What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the difference between a look and leer?

Chook

First Grade
Was accused the other day of "leering" at a woman by the wife and as the argument went on, I asked her the difference between looking and leering and low and behold she didn't know. First time that's happened in 31 years!

Yes I was leering as the woman was scintillating hot, but you never admit to that so I admitted to looking.

So it begs the question, what's the difference between looking and leering?

Chook.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
according to the book on females, when a hot lady walks past a married couple, both stare for the same amount of time, however:

the woman is looking

the man is leering, and must now buy his wife flowers.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Yes I was leering as the woman was scintillating hot, but you never admit to that so I admitted to looking.
Chook.

hahaha love the honesty :lol:

Muzby is correct. leering/perving only happens when a male does it. when a woman does it, its called looking

SGID

First Grade
It's all in the timing. A quick glance would be considered a look whereas if the glance turned into anything longer it would be considered a leer. No shame in either.

Chook

First Grade
according to the book on females, when a hot lady walks past a married couple, both stare for the same amount of time, however:

the woman is looking

the man is leering, and must now buy his wife flowers.

Thanks Muz. I tried reading that book once. No pictures so it was pointless.

Chook.

_snafu_

Immortal
Was accused the other day of "leering" at a woman by the wife and as the argument went on, I asked her the difference between looking and leering and low and behold she didn't know. First time that's happened in 31 years!

So it begs the question, what's the difference between looking and leering?

Chook.

Good plea bargain.

Danish

Referee
It all depends on your reaction to being caught in the act.

If you quickly turn away or pretend you weren't doing anything, you were leering. If you hold your gaze for a couple seconds more then go about your business, you were just looking.

The half a chubby is also a subtle give away

retch

Juniors
I had to go to a general sex harassment type lecture at work that covered the type of thing discussed in here.

I can't remember anything from the lecture as it was conducted by a smoking hot almost 10 out of 10 mid 20's blonde.

I fought for a chair in the front. :lol:

blog_obama_leer.jpg

Not sure which this is, but she has a great arse.