What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the difference between Gallop and Grant?

greeneyed

First Grade
5if9.jpg

5ie6.jpg

Ezy

Juniors
Great for Raiders fans, in that we don't have to watch the c** stain that is channel 9, but terrible for the club in general. Why bother having a salary cap to keep the competition even, when teams clearly aren't on level terms in other areas?

Dogs Of War

Coach
I think I will wait till its actually announced. You never know, maybe Canberra Sunday games will be shown on free to air in Canberra.

One is a respected former test player who is now a very successful businessman running his own I.T company & has helped us receive a substantial injection of funds in recent times.

The other is a News Ltd. stooge who sold our game short for years.

BunniesMan

Immortal
The difference is the majority knew David Gallop was a talking head with no ideas and a poor sense of judgement.

Most people still haven't realised the same is true about Grant. He's no better.

The difference is the majority knew David Gallop was a talking head with no ideas and a poor sense of judgement.

Most people still haven't realised the same is true about Grant. He's no better.
Most people realise that whatever you post the opposite is usually true.

Fire

First Grade

Threads go so well until you enter them. Either you're a troll or LU's biggest gay lord.