What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

whats wrong with our game

HAL

Juniors
whats wrong with our game when we can't keep players like timana tahu and micheal monaghan in it

Thats not what is wrong with the game - the main problem is you have a popular product whose quality is declining and the blame lies at the feet of the current CEO.

They need to sack the current ceo and revamp the comp by creating two groups - 1 -Sydney Group and 1 out of Sydney Group which will include the merged souths/norths and central coast team playing as the norths central coast rabbitohs. teams play teams in their group twice and the other group once for a total of 22 comp games

22 comp games and 5 week final series - 27 weeks plus 3 weeks off for origin- 30 weeks

The top 4 in each group make up the 8 based on their competition points and the final series will be as follows

Group 1 - Sydney - Group 2- out of Sydney teams

Week 1

A (G1) 1 V (G2) 2
B (G1) 2 V (G2) 1 Winners to week 3 - losers to week 2

C(G1) 3 V (G2) 4
D(G1) 4 V (G2) 3 Winners to week 2 - losers eliminated

Week 2

E - Loser of A V Winner of D
F- Loser of B V Winer of C - Winners to week 3 - losers eliminated

Week 3

G-Winner A V Winner B - Winner to G/F WEEK 5 - LOSER TO FINAL WEEK 4

H- Winner E V Winner F - Winner to week 4 - loser elimated

Week 4

I - Loser G V Winner H - Winner to G/F WEEK 5 - LOSER ELIMINATED

Week 5

Winner G V Winner I

As i said the comp is declining in quality and needs revamping as this has been the worst season and worst final series ever.

robbz

Juniors
marshall stalin said:
Thats not what is wrong with the game - the main problem is you have a popular product whose quality is declining and the blame lies at the feet of the current CEO.

They need to sack the current ceo and revamp the comp by creating two groups - 1 -Sydney Group and 1 out of Sydney Group which will include the merged souths/norths and central coast team playing as the norths central coast rabbitohs. teams play teams in their group twice and the other group once for a total of 22 comp games

22 comp games and 5 week final series - 27 weeks plus 3 weeks off for origin- 30 weeks

The top 4 in each group make up the 8 based on their competition points and the final series will be as follows

Group 1 - Sydney - Group 2- out of Sydney teams

Week 1

A (G1) 1 V (G2) 2
B (G1) 2 V (G2) 1 Winners to week 3 - losers to week 2

C(G1) 3 V (G2) 4
D(G1) 4 V (G2) 3 Winners to week 2 - losers eliminated

Week 2

E - Loser of A V Winner of D
F- Loser of B V Winer of C - Winners to week 3 - losers eliminated

Week 3

G-Winner A V Winner B - Winner to G/F WEEK 5 - LOSER TO FINAL WEEK 4

H- Winner E V Winner F - Winner to week 4 - loser elimated

Week 4

I - Loser G V Winner H - Winner to G/F WEEK 5 - LOSER ELIMINATED

Week 5

Winner G V Winner I

As i said the comp is declining in quality and needs revamping as this has been the worst season and worst final series ever.

nah i like it the way it is

cheerz robbz

The Colonel

Immortal
What is wrong with the game? Undoubtedly the fact that Melbourne are in the competition....... ;-)

Perth Red

Post Whore
Not enough money leading to a salary cap that struggles to allow the star players to earn as much as elsewhere casued by not having a National comp and having a massive conflict of interest in the governing body.

HAL said:
whats wrong with our game when we can't keep players like timana tahu and micheal monaghan in it

No Newtown and Norths in the NRL.

If we had these two clubs, then that would be the end of the problems with the NRL.

Sam_the_man

First Grade
30 odd years ago Australia and England decided clubs were more important than international league and expansion.

That is now why whores like Tahu can flaunt themselves to a lesser sport in union which has gone out of it's way to expand internationally and make more money.

You reap what you sow.