What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats your fav ad?????????????

JTR

Juniors
The Lynx one is good...

My favourite though is the Soccer ad with all the players from Brazil & Portugal
Think it's Nike

Z

Juniors
the new olympics ads are good. 'celebrate humanity' - inspirational

:clap:

but you can't go past..

:lol:

FIVE COUGARS THANKS!!

Knightmare

Coach
Fender said:
The beer ad were the guy jumps in the spa and goes "what"? to his girlfriend :lol: :lol:

Yeah, and don't you find it interesting how the focus just HAPPENS to be blurred while she's getting into the spa arse naked! :roll:

But no, my fave ads are the Sony ones at the moment- the one where there's THOUSANDS of people running through the streets and there's this huge human pyramid and their all trying to scramble to the top likeants,that ad rocks!And also the one set in Rio, where those people have monkey tails- I don't know why, but I like that one!

Z

Juniors
oh yeah the playstation 2 ad
so get on board, get on board!!

and then the jesus lookalike gets to the top

Parra_Eels

Bench
yeh go to soccercommercials.com and you can download all the cool ones like the brazil airport one and the world cup nike tournament

choc_soldier

Coach
The Nut Break ad that was on last year, with the squirrel in the loungeroom still raises a smile when I see it...

Also, the new MaterCard ad with Homer Simpson in it.

11Straight

Juniors
incredible_holc said:
yeah the carlton canoe ad is good as is the state of origin toohey's new cane toad ad.

i loved the 'You'll feel that you are unbreakable in a hilux' ads with the 'Make my dinner' and 'best street fighter' shirts.
LOL i thought that ad was hilarious

Agent Mulder

Bench
Z said:
oh yeah the playstation 2 ad
so get on board, get on board!!

and then the jesus lookalike gets to the top

Yep thats my fave also along with the Lance Visa Ad and The Coke Dork Ad.

KF

Juniors
I like that new Entice Ice cream ad..how they're sorta acting out a soap opera scene and there's that guy on the hospital bed lol.

MILLWALL

Juniors
Theres two ads i remember theres one how a guy is walking and all these street punks and stuff are yelling at him he turns around says come on and on his shirt it says worlds greatest street fighter and the other one a guys walking in a march for femenists and he turns round to them all and his shirt says make my dinner

Nevcost

Juniors
I'll also add those barely there panty liner ads, just because the girl in those ads is soo hot 8)

Latest posts