What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what's your favourite subway sub?

MEE

Juniors
I am going to Camden today (the place with all the chicks!) no doubt on the way I'll stop off for a 'sub'... Im gonna get a 12' incher and then make a wise crack like.... hey you know what else is 12' inches... ;-)

HAHAHA! I kill me!!

chileman

Coach
Mmmmmmm, how did I miss this thread.....footlong pizza sub here with all the salads, Southwest sauce and a dash of sweet onion sauce....of course with old English cheese and parmesan/oregano bread!
I often volunteer to go down the road to get all the lads sub orders, when I do I clean up on the stamps they give and end up with a free 6inch or two [:p]

BJ

Juniors
Dinamo said:
I am going to Camden today (the place with all the chicks!) no doubt on the way I'll stop off for a 'sub'... Im gonna get a 12' incher and then make a wise crack like.... hey you know what else is 12' inches... ;-)

HAHAHA! I kill me!!

a dude came into the subway where i work and asked one of the girls if she does six inches after work..

budz

Juniors
For me it would have to be meatball subs. I love 2 footlongs with all the salads except cucumber and extra jalapenos.

Latest posts