What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your season highlight so far?

mrpwnd

Bench
He was on the field longer than that!!

Having watched him come through I was so happy that he finally got a shot! One of the most talented players I have seen come through.......hopefully this is the beginning of a wonderful career for him!
What do you think?
NSW or QLD?
I sure hope he leaves himself open for NSW:(

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Whilst I think it was good to see us beating Melbourne, it wasnt the highlight for me.

It was a disappointing crowd, the Melbourne players were off side all night, and what peeved me off was the fact the referees were allowing them to do what they wanted cause they werent playin for points. Still good that we won.

My highlights were beating the Bulldogs at ANZ twice, and beating Manly twice, but even better to do it at Brookvale.

Also Tim Mannah getting an Origin jumper, the bloke really deserves it. Even if it was 10 minutes, Im sure he'll get more game time with Bellamy not there.

Beating Canterbury always ranks higher than any other win.

Apart from those though:

Beating the Cheats was incredibly satisfying.

Also, finally beating that scumbag Jamie Lyon - not just once but twice.

TheEelDeal

Juniors
Beating Canterbury always ranks higher than any other win.

Apart from those though:

Beating the Cheats was incredibly satisfying.

Also, finally beating that scumbag Jamie Lyon - not just once but twice.
Same here, especially living in a household full of them, its always the best feeling beating them. Then it would have to be Timmys 10 minutes in origin, he showed he is a future origin star. Then it would have to be the crowd at CUA, just to hear louder parra chants than penriff is so satisfying.

Djay

Juniors
There have been a few great moments but the Penrith comeback was amazing and was the highlight for me then followed by the Melbourne game. I also was really happy to see Mitchell get a run, I really hope he cements his spot in FG now.

mrpwnd

Bench
There have been a few great moments but the Penrith comeback was amazing and was the highlight for me then followed by the Melbourne game. I also was really happy to see Mitchell get a run, I really hope he cements his spot in FG now.
Every debutant last game deserves to keep their spot based on that performance. I hope they do as well but I doubt it considering DA looks like he still has plans for Morts + Benny eventually coming back, although if MK keeps playing crap maybe DA will make Mitchell our 80 min hooker.

Djay

Juniors
MK IMO is horrible, I reckon he should keep MK in for a while until he bloods Mitchell then make him our starting/80 min hooker.

Gordy

Juniors
Mine also has to be the Storm game.
Travelled down 5hrs from Dubvegas to watch my only game for the season, crook as Rookwood, peeing rain all the way down and all afternoon before hand.
Incredible atmosphere, amazing crowd and unbelievable game. Something I'll never forget.

bartman

Immortal
Hopefully the highlight is yet to come.

Three games left, for this team to hit the heights we know they are capable of.

parraeelz

Juniors
1. every slaters a wanker chant during the melbourne game
2. penrith comeback
hopefully best is to come at end of this season

Latest posts