What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whatuira's premiership ring stolen

choc_soldier

Coach
PAUL WHATUIRA'S PREMIERSHIP RING STOLEN

Sep 28 - A thief broke into Paul Whatuira's home at Kingswood on Saturday night and stole his 2003 Premiership ring while he was playing for Panthers in the Preliminary Final at Aussie Stadium.

"I got home early on Sunday morning and it had gone from my drawer," Paul said today. "They also took a DVD player but left my partner's jewellery and other valuables. So I guess they must have been after the ring."

Paul is understandably upset about his loss. "It has a very real value to me because it isn't something you can win easily. And it isn't something anyone could easily sell. Please return it."

Penrith police are looking into the robbery and have taken fingerprints from Paul's place

Source: Panthers Interactive

Bloody hell!

Some people... :x

frank

Juniors
Where was Luke Ricketson at the time of the robbery?

That's the only way he's getting one this year.

Corbin

Juniors
bloody hell some ppl are so damn hopeless go get your own premieship rings bloody thiefs

m0j0

Bench
frank said:
Where was Luke Ricketson at the time of the robbery?

That's the only way he's getting one this year.

While I realise you were just making a joke, and it was a rather funny one, the incident happened on Saturday, prior to Ricketson decking Fien.

m0j0

Bench
It's also very unlikely Whatuira will be getting another one in the next three years.

BuffaloRules

Coach
:lol:

Not a bad joke about Ricketson.....

I think they give 20 to the winnning team anyway...(please correct me if I'm wrong..)

NC

Juniors
That's just wrong, I hate people like that. I hope the ring gets returned to him!

Anonymous

Juniors
:x

Bloody hell. That's terrible. Stealing something so sentimental. Jeez I hope they find it for Paul. m0j0 beat me to it, he won't be winning one with us unless he stays for 5 or so years. Then there's a chance.

m0j0

Bench
BuffaloRules said:
m0j0 said:
It's also very unlikely Whatuira will be getting another one in the next three years.

Rubbish....

Tigers will be in the grand final in 2007.. 8)

For the sake of my darling wife, I hope you are right. By association, Balmain (well, Wests Tigers now) are my second team.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
thats f**ked up, hope they find the scum.....

on the plus side the dickhead(s) who did are unlikely to be able to sell it too easily....

RainMan

Juniors
Poor bastard. He knows he will never win a premiership again, especially with the Tigers. :evil:

Eelectrica

Referee
Who ever stole it is lower than a snakes left testicle.
Hope the thief is found and jumps off a cliff from shame :x

Dog-E

Juniors
Yeah...a VERY low act indeed!!

I'm sure it will be replaced by the manufacturer eventually, if not found...but it won't be the same! Poor bloke! :(

panthersballboy

Juniors
Yes a very low act indeed. The thief will have a very hard time trying to sell it though you would think. I don't think any panther fans would buy it, they would dob him in so Paul gets it back.

Munky

Coach
Scum!!!

On a good note, how good has Fatz gone toward the end of the season? Him and Lewis were a great combo and I prefered it to the Lewis/Roberts and Fatz/Roberts cominations.

He should be first choice for NZ in the tri series.