What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whatuira's premiership ring stolen

ledzep

Bench
yes, stealing a ring rates up there with gang rape and murder in the low acts department
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Martli

Coach
Obviously the person knew that it was his house :S.

Must not be a real fan of the game, I don't think any real fan would do such a selfish thing.

ledzep

Bench
*CC Panther* said:
No-one was comparing it to that roosterbooster1..

The Sydney Roosters have the worst fans.
well the way people are carrying on you would think his children had been bashed or something like that
im sure "fatz" will be ok

*Sandy*

First Grade
It would be a different story to Roosterbooster if it had happened to a player in his team. And can you imagine the gobful of insults he would be spraying back if it was reversed.

A very insensitive thing to say Roosterbooster and you wonder why you and your mob are disliked. :roll:

ledzep

Bench
PK said:
It would be a different story to Roosterbooster if it had happened to a player in his team. And can you imagine the gobful of insults he would be spraying back if it was reversed.

A very insensitive thing to say Roosterbooster and you wonder why you and your mob are disliked. :roll:
oh yes i would be distraught that a player getting payed hundreds of thousands of dollars to play football for a living got a ring stolen, absolutely distraught

*Sandy*

First Grade
You've got no idea have you. I feel for you. It must be a sad life you live in not wishing to achieve a goal in your life and be given something that shows and honours that mark. Wow I actually feel something for a Rooster supporter! :lol:

ledzep

Bench
PK said:
You've got no idea have you. I feel for you. It must be a sad life you live in not wishing to achieve a goal in your life and be given something that shows and honours that mark. Wow I actually feel something for a Rooster supporter! :lol:
people have far worse things stolen everyday
what makes whatuira deserve a thread noting his relatively small loss

m0j0

Bench
Sorry roosterbooster1, but I can't support your stance on this one. It's effectively a small "human interest" story that has a little more significance here given the subject matter. I haven't heard this on the radio or seen it on the news, so it's not like it's being blown out of proportion in the media, or here for that matter.
If you want more hard hitting stories, I'd suggest going to the Four Corners forum.

Latest posts