What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheelsy's Mini Jerseys (Requests and Feedback)

Tom Shines

First Grade
Alright, I've been busy as and finally ventured back into the Wet Canvas, with a massive backlog to get through. The backlog will be cleared within the next week, with 2008 jerseys to come.

Cheers.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
They sure are tbh... including the new Sharks and Tigers ones by the looks.

DeeGan

Bench
Anyone able to knock up a Gold Coast Titans heritage jersey (from Brisbane game last night) as an avatar?

Thanks in advance.

p.s. If that's a drama, a sponsored home or away one would suffice.

WarlordBadger

Juniors
Hi, can someone do me some mini jerseys of the front and back of our shirts - Wolverhampton Warlords, UK.

Thanks in advance...

DSCF6024-1.jpg

DSCF6025-3.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
What's doing Wheelsy? All your files have gone blotto :crazy:

Abz

Juniors
Hi Wheelsy,
What happened to all the mini jerseys? They are not on the photobucket links you gave us anymore :( do you have backup copies of them on disk or something?

viking

Juniors
hey wheelsy,

i'm after the raiders heritage jersey but it's not here anymore.
is there some way you can post it up again for me?

Abz

Juniors
Barca have a new-lookm jersey (back to the future really)

dundee-fcb_x17x.jpg

The current Barca mini jersey looks like the attached file. As you may've seen, Pennywisealfie, samewise and myself have had these as our Avatars from time to time. Can someon please make one for us for the 08/09 season?

Thanks in advance ;-)

Attachments

• zBarcelona.gif
    zBarcelona.gif
    1.7 KB · Views: 30

Dragooner

Bench
Along these lines, any hope of an Arsenal jersey being done up. Any interest would be greatly appreciated.

arsenal08-09jersey2.jpg

arsenal08-09jersey.jpg

Latest posts