What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

when i grow up

Locky_Jr said:
I am with you, the guy makes the game a lot more interesting, he laps it up and keeps the game in the headlines, it is great stuff and you can tell that he actually loves the game, he may act like a child, but he adds an extra dimension to the sport and as long as he is not doing anything wrong he is good for the game

he is much better than the "ohh we thought we had it but ful credit to .... they dug deep and got us" or "Its going to be a tight match in the forwards but hopefully we can come away with this one"

simon says

First Grade
mattyg said:
much more interesting to listen to than blokes like Jamie Lyon (his performance on NRL on FOX the other night).

I was dead set choking on my popcorn re J Lyon.

He's no rocket scientist that one....and made for absolutely listless tv watching.

How boring was he?????

caylo

Bench
Where Eagles Dare said:
The top 99%? :shock:
What an achievement. Out of 20 million people in Australia, you think Mason is at LEAST in the top 19.8 million when it comes to football ability. Big call.:lol:

even if you go the vise versa, as he ment. Top 200, 000 in australia. Heck id say i was in the top 200,000 Rugby league players :lol: :lol:

Latest posts