What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When I was born.....

Leo Nay

Juniors
I was so glad that I had ten fingers and toes, a very large ' you know what', and above all else, a sense to know that......ROOSTERS SUCK!!!!

Leo Nay said:
I was so glad that I had ten fingers and toes, a very large ' you know what', and above all else, a sense to know that......ROOSTERS SUCK!!!!
Don't feel too inflated, everything looks big when you put a petrie dish under a microscope.

Leo Nay

Juniors
Well. You know. That's just the way it is. Bit like looking in the mirror, and wanting to go jump off a cliff, because you just realised that you are Justin Hodges.

Leo Nay said:

WHEN YOU WERE BORN THE DOCTORS SMACKED YOUR PARENTS .
BY THE WAY ISNT IT EMBARASSING TO HAVE A LARGE ..... WHEN IN FACT YOUR A WOMAN.?