What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When is burt due back

Hellsy

Immortal
He said at the Blue and Gold Army function tonight that it would be about Rd 2 of the finals.

Me thinks no Burty for the season

goboggo

Juniors
Hellsy said:
Me thinks no Burty for the season
That's what I thought when I saw that news piece with him trying to recuperate.

Even if we make it to wk 3 or the GF, I can't see him making it back. He really messed his knee up bad.

totally sucks for Burty he was playing his best footy ever and cops that injury cleaning up a kick and misses 1/2 the season. I really feel for him.

goboggo

Juniors
parra-all-the-way said:
you wouldnt risk him in his 1st game in finals, poor burty...we really miss him out there.
If he was ready for the first week of the finals it would be the best time to bring him back...

... provided we come 4th or 5th.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
geez i'm sick of bad news at our joint, just wish oneday i wake up and on the radio it's announced that Fitzy has resigned, replaced with Price with advisors in Sterlo and Gould. They announce the signing of a Hodges or Mason and also for the Parrmatta players to resign with us for less money.

Geez i wish for this day.

eel01s

Bench
I saw Luke Burt at Bunnings on Saturday, he is walking around but has a slight limp. I don't think he will be back this season - surely he won't be brought straight back in if we are playing week 2 or 3 of the finals, it would be a huge risk.

match fitness is the thing, his touches would be a bit off as well i would imagine, while we need him there, it would disrupt the team too much. If anything move inu to F\B and hanye to wing...