What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When they will schedule the last 3 rounds?

StEely Matt

Juniors
Just curious...
I haven't been to a game yet this year and want to book flights to either the tigers or roosters game.
I don't want to book in case the game i choose to go to gets scheduled as a Monday night game!

wittyz chick

Coach
I'm hoping for not Friday for Titans game.. I was going to fly up for this game, but won't be able to go if Friday night

StEely Matt

Juniors
I'm hoping for not Friday for Titans game.. I was going to fly up for this game, but won't be able to go if Friday night

Yeh I'm definitely driving up from Coffs for the Titans game. But I really wana see a game in Sydney before the end of the year.

jono

Juniors
Maybe v Manly @ Parra Stadium Sat 13th Aug 7.30pm might be your best bet.
Good game too

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
looking at the last round i would presume the brisbane-manly game would be the friday night game. And with the titans running last and parra nearly out of the finals race i would think that game probably be a one of the saturday night games

Seccie

Juniors
its ridiculous that parra have only had ONE sunday afternoon home game all year. it's a friggen JOKE.

beagle

Juniors
its ridiculous that parra have only had ONE sunday afternoon home game all year. it's a friggen JOKE.

Someone knows something other people don't re: Sunday home games. Why else would they schedule the Cumberland County Fair at Parramatta Stadium between 9am and 3pm every Sunday?