What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When was the last time Knight's were #1 on the table?

Doctor

Bench
I don't like it. I would much prefer to sit back a few notches, perhaps at position three or four. There isn't as much attention of on you then. Look at the Cowboys -- the minute they knew that people were watching them they capitulated to three losses. The same happened to the Storm. Believe me, being at the top of the table is great. But sitting back slightly feels a little safer. Less expectation and more room to build your season towards maximum performance in September/October. Minor premiers don't usually become major premiers... Roosters, Parra (01 and 05), Manly, etc are all cases in point.

Roy

Juniors
do we want to be in the top 2 at the end of the year, we have the bye the last round. Then if we are in the top 2 you would think we would win so the next week we would have a "bye to. Thats 1 game in three weeks not what you want come finals time imo.

RABK

Referee
I started a thread on such a possible occurence.

Probably a couple of pages back now.

ArturiusX

Juniors
Roy said:
do we want to be in the top 2 at the end of the year, we have the bye the last round. Then if we are in the top 2 you would think we would win so the next week we would have a "bye to. Thats 1 game in three weeks not what you want come finals time imo.

Just because the dragons sucked ass doesn't mean the Knights will with a double bye.

chinorocks

Juniors
Still not an ideal preperation for a Grand final qualifier IMO.

One bye - Fine, it will help with minor injuries etc.

Two byes - Bad. Possibly rob team of form, see them come out very stiff if that makes sense...

Latest posts