What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When Will Australia be involved in defending ourselves and borders in war

Incorrect

Coach
You started this thread ~4 hours before one of this country's major Telco suffered an unexpected major outage.... The timing is very suss.... I'm passing your details on to Optus so they know where to find you....

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
You started this thread ~4 hours before one of this country's major Telco suffered an unexpected major outage.... The timing is very suss.... I'm passing your details on to Optus so they know where to find you....

he generally hides out in the Dragons Forum or the Cricket Forum........................................pass it on

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
to answer the OP… not any time soon. Indonesia has a pretty friendly government these days, NZ or PNG are hardly going to start shit and nobody else is close enough. China ain’t gonna try to invade Australia with all the countries and oceans in between and the US pacific fleet sailing about.

Last edited:
to answer the OP… not any time soon. Indonesia has a pretty friendly government these days, NZ or PNG are hardly going to start shit and nobody else is close enough. China ain’t gonna try to invade Australia with all the countries and oceans in between and the US pacific fleet sailing about
A lot of Chinese investments in oz anyway.

Social ties are pretty solid and friendly.

In my kids lives us power will probably decline.

China is a state run by contacts and connections.

As a one party state, your Chinese politicians still have to be agile and choose wisely.

That wouldn’t be easy.

You can fall from grace very quickly and the decision making terrain shifts a lot.

So we are the lucky country
For now. But with USA decline
China growing
Australia Will be at risk
I’m not sure they want Australia at the moment.

But if the US continues it’s political, social and economic decline, we might want out of its sphere of influence or at least be less reliant.

Its a real shame America isn’t going as well as it could.

blue bags

First Grade
I’m not sure they want Australia at the moment.

But if the US continues it’s political, social and economic decline, we might want out of its sphere of influence or at least be less reliant.

Its a real shame America isn’t going as well as it could.
At the moment 😃
But with Australia's natural resources
The demand and needs. Wants
Can never underestimate the crazy commies

The Chinese need to sell shit overseas, they get too jiggy and the USA stops buying stuff from them.

Not as much income, hence social unrest and garbage.

They rattle the sabre and snarl a bit, keep their 20b people happy, go back to $2 shops.

AI could f**k them over anyway and the US is decades ahead.

Redirect all their nukes to North Korea.