What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When Yow Yeh Returns..

JamesBrandy

Juniors
I've been saying that I want to go to his return game since he was injured.

Unfortunately, the longer it goes on, the more worried I get that he won't make it back.

Dazzat

First Grade
He's playing on the wing for Norths Devils tomorrow. Is anyone going to the game? Would love a report. He looked like he was limping during the trial against the Warriors.

user_nat

Coach
I don't think he will be back TBH.
Barring some form of massive shortage of backs.

On the actual question, probably not. Would require all the stars to align to sell out Suncorp for something like that (good Broncos form, big rival team).

jono

Juniors
From an Eels fan......this is so heartbreaking. Jharal has been a wonderfully talented player and an ornament to the game and to his heritage.
I believe he still has a lot to offer and is not lost to the game of Rugby League.
All the best champ!

jakepearce94

Juniors
let's be honest, this was a long time coming, how much was jharal on at the broncos, i'm thinking he would have been on something like 300k a year, that's a fair bit of coin to add to the money we already have under the cap for next year, recruitment drive?

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Sad day for the kid..he could play..

Hope he finds a job he loves, so he doesn't focus on the "what could a beens"..

Good luck to him..

mxlegend99

Referee
Very disappointing that the injury cut his career short. It was bad enough that it happened when he was probably going to be playing the best footy of his career and robbed the fans and himself of that experience. But not ever getting to see him run around again is just too cruel. Especially with how hard he worked to get back out there.

Hopefully he can still be involved with the sport he loves in some way and the Broncos will continue to look after him.

blaza88z

Coach
hopefully a huge turnout for his lap of honor, could of been absolutely anything as already said

u4er

Juniors
What a sad day, deep down I had been expecting it for a while but was hoping for a miracle. To represent Queensland and Australia at 22 is an incredible achievement, we can only wonder what could have been. I hope he finds happiness in whatever he chooses to do, will be hard for him to adjust to life after footy. Please Broncos, give him life membership and a cushy job that pays well!

Dazzat

First Grade
Amazing to hear him say that he has the most fun at the club over the past two years - more fun than he ever had. And he met his girlfriend!

It may sound cliché, but sometimes things that look absolutely heart-breaking are actually opportunities. And I am so glad to hear Jarral talk like that today because so many people need to hear this.

When hard time comes, see them as an opportunity to build relationships with people, to care a little more and give a little more.

Class act. Wish I was there to applaud him.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Too sad to write anything too much,but best wishes in the future. Hope we dedicate this match on Friday to Jharal!

Ph1l

Juniors
Sad news indeed. I really expected him to return to the Broncs and resume his career.