What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whens graham back?

fish eel

Immortal
Give me Graham at fullback ahead of Schifcoske anyday.

At least Graham runs it back straight and hard.

Parraren

Bench
Graham has great potential. Size, speed & skill all at a young age.

I will agree with you to a certain extent DvDHntr (although I think you're exaggerating) because I thought his defence at times last year was suspect but only when he was playing in the centres. I recall the match v Knights at Newcastle when Gidley gave him nightmares all day. Having said that, he always looked the goods at fullback and on the wing. I think he has great intuition in attack and he's good at seeing a hole or an opportunity and taking advantage. He runs the ball hard and fast and he's tough.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
In Graham's first game in first grade back in 2002, he played in the centres, replaing Willie Tonga, and toped our tackle count with 27 tackles.

Not bad for a centre.

Second last game of the year he scored 3 trys and got 1 Dally M medal vote.

Since that day I have kept an eye on him and he just keeps getting better.

At the time he was just 18.

redeel

Juniors
we do have a recognised fb in prince , he's a handy player retuns well and has safe hands and kicks goal too im pretty sure

Nikki

Coach
I cant believe you are calling for CS to return :roll: How long has he been gone for now? We have the talent here at Parra, lets start showing some faith in our team