What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When's Next Years Draw Coming Out?

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
legallyblonde said:
My guess is we wont be down again till august or september again Ames. I'm getting 2 weeks off in May to go to Bali, so wont be able to get holidays again until September....and you girls aren't goin without me :p
Oh what a bummer! September is ages away! :cry: :cry: LOL don't worry, I'll live. ;-) We might have to make it a yearly thing, every year in September! But next time, our flight won't be delayed, I won't get the chicken pox, Joey will be playing, and the Knights will be in the Top 8! Haha it's lookin good already.

legallyblonde

Juniors
Johns-All-Day said:
legallyblonde said:
My guess is we wont be down again till august or september again Ames. I'm getting 2 weeks off in May to go to Bali, so wont be able to get holidays again until September....and you girls aren't goin without me :p
Oh what a bummer! September is ages away! :cry: :cry: LOL don't worry, I'll live. ;-) We might have to make it a yearly thing, every year in September! But next time, our flight won't be delayed, I won't get the chicken pox, Joey will be playing, and the Knights will be in the Top 8! Haha it's lookin good already.

And it will be my 21st which means we can party extra hard :D

Risa

Bench
Johns-All-Day said:
legallyblonde said:

Come in August or September! lol. Hopefully I'll have my P's by then and I'll buzz on up and visit! Maybe we could go around and get lost somewhere lol.

Jedda

Juniors
I'll probably only make it to the standard 2 games again next year.

I've kept my 2nd job going to save up some money so I can travel to more games but just last week the engine in my car clapped out so now I'm in the market for a new car :(

At this stage the only game I'm a definate of making will be the Auckland one against the Warriors :cry:

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
legallyblonde said:
And it will be my 21st which means we can party extra hard :D
Oh yeah it's on! And we thought we were alco's last time (remember the photos) ... just wait till next year!

Risa said:
Come in August or September! lol. Hopefully I'll have my P's by then and I'll buzz on up and visit! Maybe we could go around and get lost somewhere lol.
Sounds good to me! ;-)

Latest posts