What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

whens noddy come back?

The Dodger

First Grade
so when is it that noddy will come back?

some say this weekend, other say next weekend.

injuryupdate.com.au says round 11 aswell.

so which weekend is it?

$h@rk$

Juniors
unsure. noddy said himself he wont rush himself back and injure himself again. he is supposed to be ready and fit for sunday.

Card Shark

Immortal
We stretched our luck against Canberra with Kearney & Vagana in the halves - went well but not a long term answer.
Against a well drilled Dogs outfit (& with Dykes out), I would put him back in, even if not 100%.
He has had enough time to assess his shortcomings & to know he has to play the way the team is playing, not how he wants to play.

Since 73

First Grade
Depends which Noddy you're talking about.

The bloke who was just about the cream of the crop 10 years ago?...I don't think he's ever coming back personally.

or

The bloke with the ineffective kicking game, frantic play and who continues to send forwards crashing to their death?.....well, he'll be back in 1-3 weeks.

The Nulla

Juniors
Was at the leagues club today enjoying some snooker and happened to see Noddy on the field partaking in some personal training with a few of the trainers. Was running well, kicking well and in the wet conditions his ankle did not seem a problem

He looks good, committed and I think he will fire up enormously when he gets back.

Could be sooner then expected.

Frailty

First Grade
Kimmorley cops too much unfair criticism on this forum, he really puts in for the club, and to suggest otherwise is just utter bullsh*t

lockyno1

Post Whore
Frailty said:
Kimmorley cops too much unfair criticism on this forum, he really puts in for the club, and to suggest otherwise is just utter bullsh*t

Please remind me what the sharks record this year with Noddy is? I have said it before it came of no surprise when Dykes could run the show for you guys you were 10 times the football team than when Noddy is at the helm!

Jimbo

Immortal
lockyno1 said:
Well we will see in 6 weeks if I am right! I stand by my comments. Dykes is the best no7 you have!

And Seymour is the best No. 7 you have

:lol:

Frenzy.

Post Whore
lockyno1 said:
Well we will see in 6 weeks if I am right! I stand by my comments. Dykes is the best no7 you have!

I agree with you lockyno1.

Wanna buy a used Noddy?

:)

lockyno1

Post Whore
Jimbo said:
And Seymour is the best No. 7 you have

:lol:

Perry is actually but we not going into this as at least Seymour provides a couple of decent performances a year!

Latest posts