What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When's Pritchard announcing he's signed for the Dragqueens

Big Mick

Referee
well if he has made a deal, there should be an inquiry into the dragons because he wasn't given permission to negotiate.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Doesnt matter we have Clinton and after the kick up the bum he has gotten from MG, Pritchard's got nothing on him! :lol: :clap:

Wobbygong

First Grade
Big Mick you obviously don't follow the fortunes of your club terribly closely, on the official Panthers website and via various media sources Pritchard HAS been given permission to negotiate with other clubs prior to June 30.

He will be a massive loss for you guys (how good did he go against the sharks last week?), however I understand you have given preference to trying to keep Amos Roberts at the club as Parramatta are reportedly very interested in him.

I suppose you can't keep them all, you'd be over the cap otherwise.

Big Mick

Referee
Wobbygong, tell me where?

There is nowhere on the site where he has been given permission to negotiate.

Don't believe everything you read in the media.

Wobbygong

First Grade
There was an article on the Panthers website a week or so ago about it.

It was confirmed by 2GB and Brandy confirmed he had permission to negotiate prior to June 30 on 2ue the other night. Brandy reckons there probably won't be enough money left under the cap to retain him.

This was in todays' SMH:
"Meanwhile, the Sydney Roosters announced last night that prop Peter Cusack was heading to South Sydney next season after being released due to salary cap restraints.

The Roosters are vying with St George Illawarra for boom Penrith second-rower Frank Pritchard, who is keen to stay at the Panthers but is likely to be also squeezed out by the salary cap."

Mick he won't be there next year, I have it on pretty good authority (It will be announced in the next two weeks).

SaintTPP

First Grade
Wobbygong said:
There was an article on the Panthers website a week or so ago about it.

It was confirmed by 2GB and Brandy confirmed he had permission to negotiate prior to June 30 on 2ue the other night. Brandy reckons there probably won't be enough money left under the cap to retain him.

This was in todays' SMH:
"Meanwhile, the Sydney Roosters announced last night that prop Peter Cusack was heading to South Sydney next season after being released due to salary cap restraints.

The Roosters are vying with St George Illawarra for boom Penrith second-rower Frank Pritchard, who is keen to stay at the Panthers but is likely to be also squeezed out by the salary cap."

Mick he won't be there next year, I have it on pretty good authority (It will be announced in the next two weeks).

Yeh the roosters will have him rapped up already.

Big Mick

Referee
if he goes to either club, its a f**king joke, how are they not over the cap if they sign him.

Thats bullshit.

choc_soldier

Coach
The Roosters released Cusack because of the cap.

How the hell could they afford Pritchard... surely he'll be on more than he was...

Fibroman

First Grade
parra_panther said:
The Roosters released Cusack because of the cap.

How the hell could they afford Pritchard... surely he'll be on more than he was...

I agree wholeheartedly, but that's the rorters for you in a nutshell.

Ps. Big Artie: you've got nothing.

Collateral

Coach
We can afford him because we are without big money players such as Riddell, Kite and Firman for next year...You may think its a joke BM, but trust me, 99.9% of Dragons fans would rather keep Riddell and Kite alone than have Pritchard at all.