What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

where are all the eels fans

BlueAnGold

Juniors
hey guys,i see a lot of eels fans on the board but this eels one is empty. where are you all at? why no eels topics?

I think its a case of, with the footy we've been playing we havent got anything to whinge about!!!
emwink.gif

Dog-T

Juniors
the eels fans is all down at the is chemsit doug they is getting coff medicene becasue they is no that they is going to be is choking in a few is weeks dougs

the BULLDOUGS is going to is kick your asses

ps i is a bad doug and is not to is be messed with dougs

Dog-T

Juniors
you is shut your is face you is moron. you is support a team whos logo is look like a skinny todger that is because you is eels all have pencil dicks dougs . i is going snap them all off doug and you will be rolling on the floor in pain wishing that you is kept your is mouth shut doug

BlueAnGold

Juniors
bloody hell,a fella has a week off from here only to come back and find a lump of dog turd stuck to my shoe. im sure your really a funny little fella in ya own way but go piss in someone else's garden will ya

Dog-T

Juniors
i is a busy doug with my is finace business and all my is ladies and i is not have is time to waste on you you is runttrud but all i is will say is that you will is regret your is lack of respect for Dog-T - GRANDMASTER and badassed douggy

BlueAnGold

Juniors
really love the originality of your work there runt turd,you seem to be struggling a bit today, hard day with theanimals eh!