What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where are the signings??

Suitman

Post Whore
Well that's good mate because soldiers cop a lot of shit too, and of all the ones I've known some of them have been good people too.

Anyway, on the bright side, at least none of these nice people we love ever had to suffer the indignity of playing for the Eels.

You're a hard man, Poupou.

Suity

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I've just shaved my beard off though so I don't look like one. I look like I've lost half my face.

Maybe that's making me bitchy?

Suitman

Post Whore
I've just shaved my beard off though so I don't look like one. I look like I've lost half my face.

Maybe that's making me bitchy?

Dunno.

Just thought your lack of compassion to a genuine post was a bit harsh.
Then again, I can understand why.

Suity

Green River Eel

Juniors
:lol:
Don't believe a word old Grub (snake) says re recruitment!
Everyone on T.O.S knows' not too that's for sure.
2 of her better predictions for this year, and she claimed she was 'in the know' were that Mannah will be gone which is good because he is our worst forward AND that Sandow will be sent packing after round 13.

They are just 2 I can recall for this year. I can't even recall grub EVER fluking a true recruitment...guess!
She tries to butter people up to get 'friends' by sending them personal messages, then tries to get any info they have to be 'in the know'.
Unfortunately for HER, the only people who fall for it are absolute idiots...like Jimmy et al.
Nobody likes she snake on T.O.S but unfortunately for everyone AND the site, she does 'personal favours' for the mods.

Time to build a bridge and move on you simple fek, with more posts like the one above im sure everybody here will warm to you, lol, but in all honesty, i doubt anybody here gives a fek.

MetroGnome

Juniors
Time to build a bridge and move on you simple fek, with more posts like the one above im sure everybody here will warm to you, lol, but in all honesty, i doubt anybody here gives a fek.
LOL
You seem too...following me from alternate signs wad?
You seriously need to move on there bud.
Shhhh, is that Jimmy crying?

How about them eels huh?

Green River Eel

Juniors
LOL
You seem too...following me from alternate signs wad?
You seriously need to move on there bud.
Shhhh, is that Jimmy crying?

How about them eels huh?

You might like to go a page back and see who engaged who first, its very clear who is following who, i wouldnt have had a clue who you where untill you engaged me and started whining, youve got some serious issues tiger.

bartman

Immortal
So... given the Reni puff-piece article today, about how he turned down a mid-season transfer offer to stay an Eel for the next 13 rounds, did this cost us a potential mid-year signing?

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ance-to-jump-ship-midyear-20130701-2p6nn.html

Reni's kidding himself imo if he thinks hanging around will help his mates at the Eels - he's borderline not even good enough for our top 17 this year anymore, and that's saying something. He should just move over or move on, or at least stop talking himself up to the journos....

So... given the Reni puff-piece article today, about how he turned down a mid-season transfer offer to stay an Eel for the next 13 rounds, did this cost us a potential mid-year signing?

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ance-to-jump-ship-midyear-20130701-2p6nn.html

Reni's kidding himself imo if he thinks hanging around will help his mates at the Eels - he's borderline not even good enough for our top 17 this year anymore, and that's saying something. He should just move over or move on, or at least stop talking himself up to the journos....

I don't get all the Reni hate. The bloke has been one of our best in a shit team.

bartman

Immortal
This year? Really Jake? Reni's gone missing imo, and has been far from one of our best.

I'd say he's on par with Matt Ryan in terms of contribution to the side, which is OK if you're young with your career in front of you - not so good if you're an ex-international, co-captain just taking up salary cap space.

This year? Really Jake? Reni's gone missing imo, and has been far from one of our best.

I'd say he's on par with Matt Ryan in terms of contribution to the side, which is OK if you're young with your career in front of you - not so good if you're an ex-international, co-captain just taking up salary cap space.

I'd keep him, kids look up to him and he has another year in him at least.

Green River Eel

Juniors

Agreed, Reni has been a disaster on the park, a very poor leader, a passenger that is not 1st grade quality, part of the rot at our club and imo should never have been signed let alone made captain, very very poor choice from Ricky.

Reni obviously is a mate of a lot of the boys and as he admits, he's never been with a tighter bunch of blokes so I don't know if they'll view it like this but from the outside looking in he comes across as an absolute flog.

Banned for 2 years for recreational substance abuse, the only player who sits out after being told theyre not wanted beyond this year, and straight away talks about finding a club for the rest of this year (which he is entitled to do) But don't when you can't get one , come back saying you'd never abandon your mates or walk away from tough times. Idiot.

Beyond that, he's been average for the best part of 2 1/3 years, with the odd good game here and there. Gives away stupid penalty after stupid penalty, misses tackles (like the rest of them), lazy marker defence. Look, he's not on his own but a senior player who has played for Australia he offers very little and pissing him off is best for all concerned.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Reni obviously is a mate of a lot of the boys and as he admits, he's never been with a tighter bunch of blokes so I don't know if they'll view it like this but from the outside looking in he comes across as an absolute flog.

Banned for 2 years for recreational substance abuse, the only player who sits out after being told theyre not wanted beyond this year, and straight away talks about finding a club for the rest of this year (which he is entitled to do) But don't when you can't get one , come back saying you'd never abandon your mates or walk away from tough times. Idiot.

Beyond that, he's been average for the best part of 2 1/3 years, with the odd good game here and there. Gives away stupid penalty after stupid penalty, misses tackles (like the rest of them), lazy marker defence. Look, he's not on his own but a senior player who has played for Australia he offers very little and pissing him off is best for all concerned.
This x 1000, went sniffing for another club got no takers and came slinking back. Obviously other clubs see in him what Ricky and some of us on here see.

Latest posts