What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where are they now?

dizi

Juniors
Brooke Martin - Norths, Easts
Nick Henderson - Norths
Mat Dux - Norths
Dan Robinson - Wests

Narcissist

Juniors
Brook Martin- Got married and retired from footy
Nic Hnederson- Plays front row for the Canberra vikings in Ra Ra
Matt Dux- Did his knee round 1 2002 and hasn't played since

The-Kid

Juniors
Ive wondered what a couple of my favourite players of years gone by are up to these days. If anyone knows any of the following, post away!

Trevor Benson
Colin Scott
Dave Moffat
Col Mooka
Paul Schuler
Gavin Duncan
Daryl Duncan
Tat Whaleboat
Tom O'Reilly
Floyd Hill
Bevan Canning
Craig Grauf

Sgt Schultz

Juniors
Trevor Benson has a successful financial planning business in Redcliffe and
is still involved with the club coaching junior sides.
Colin Scott I think is in business with or works Kerry Boustead
Dave Moffatt is living back up at Kilcoy and is involved with the Kilcoy Race Club.
Tommy O'Reilly is in France playing for the Pia Donkeys and fractured his cheekbone just before Christmas.
Bevan Canning is still in Brisbane and looks like he's swallowed a sheep but he's still pretty elusive on the oz tag field.
Craig Grauf is Garry O'Briens assistant at Brothers Valleys.

Last time I saw Canning he was playing for Stanley Rivers in a trial game against Redcliffe at Dolphin Oval in 2002. Is he still playing League?

stormboy

Juniors
I saw today someone everyone might know playing for Brothers-Valleys next season - Michael Rhodes - strange really :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Rockn

Juniors
Has any one heard of and know what Anthony Zipf is doing! He was Fullback and captain for Broncos colts last year!

dizi

Juniors
Just that he scored a shit load of points for the colts and never really got anywhere.

Rockn

Juniors
What do you mean got anywhere? Do you mean how he played some trials for the clydesdales, played consistently well, and never got to play Qld Cup? He has been contracted to the Broncos since he was 12 or 13, played his juniors on the sunshine coast, was the fastest U18 Bronco over 40m at 16 or something! I heard he quit mid-season, but don't want to beleive it! Nathan Stains and a couple of other guys have moved on for this year, I hope he comes back/is still there!!

I used to be good mates with him before he moved to the coast!

dizi

Juniors
I mean he didn't get anywhere because he never player Q Cup or made any State rep sides. Stainsy however didn't really move on by choice, but was left with no other option.

Sgt Schultz

Juniors
I saw Gordon Reid in Rocky when we played the Comets last year, I don't know what he's up to but I thought he was a prison guard.

Guy Harvey was a Policeman at Noosa last I heard but that was a little while ago.

Latest posts