1. Out Now: The Front Row rugby league magazine

LeagueUnlimited.com is proud to launch a brand new weekly publication to accompany your footy weekend.

INCLUDES team lists, match previews, match reports, key stats and news from around the National Rugby League - 36 pages and packed full.

EDITION 2 - OUT NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Where are you Sitting next Saturday??

Discussion in 'Sydney Roosters' started by roostergirl, Sep 17, 2003.

1. roostergirl

roostergirl Juniors

My ticket has been purchased for me...Bay 34 Row B :)

Will be in Sydney Sat, going to both games this weekend to suss out the competition.

Can't wait 'til the following week!!!

2. RoostarGirl

RoostarGirl Juniors

I am sitting in Bay 10..Row BB...not happy, crappy seats...at least if it rains I won't get wet :roll:

Oh well I suppose as long as we get the desired result it doesn't really matter where we sit ;-) :lol:

3. lil ripsta

lil ripsta Guest

I'll be sitting at home in New Zealand cheering the boys on from my lounge chair.
    It''s a dream of mine to one day watch the Roosters live from Aussie Stadium.
    The closest I got to the Stadim was driving past there with my uncle when I came over for a holiday in 1998, actually to watch my former favourite team the North Sydney Bears :cry: but unfortunatly they got eliminated from the Semis one week before I got there so I never bothered going to any games :x
    But now I'm a one-eyed Roosters supporter and will be till they bring back the Bears which I doubt would happen so it looks like the Roosters are stuck with me.

4. ngunity

ngunity Juniors

BAY 32 , there's no place I'd rather be than at the game. 'cause I was too slow to snap up my GF tickets this is the most exciting one for me, even if the Dogs do win the GF, being there to see this game is gonna be unbelievable.

Hope we smash you to pieces (again) Roosters

5. roosterboy60

roosterboy60 Juniors

I'll be sitting in Bay 11.

6. mj5150

mj5150 Juniors

Because I delayed getting my ticket, the only Cat. 1 seats available were in Bay 17. Decided to go for Cat. 2 and ended up in Bay 55 (up on the upper level). Never been up there. Is anyone else up there with me, or am I gonna be surrounded by the low-life Doggies fans?

7. Dogs Of War

Dogs Of War Coach

Cremorne Hotel. Hope they have a good TV setup.

8. Moffo

Moffo Referee

I missed out too

Not blaming anyone though, partially my stupid fault for waiting on someone to get back to me and then hearing that it was all sold out

Probably watch it at One Sport or the leagues club, not decided on that one yet

Cheers,
    Moffo