What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where do you see us in 5 years

Illusion

Bench
So it goes like this if I started this thread 5 years ago till now , what has changed ? Not much ...... So let's hope we start to see improvements , I can see some hope for the next few years as the club has reached rock bottom, so the only way is upwards from now and hope that in a couple of years from now we are a top 4 team ..... Yes , No ?

Dragon David

First Grade
So it goes like this if I started this thread 5 years ago till now , what has changed ? Not much ...... So let's hope we start to see improvements , I can see some hope for the next few years as the club has reached rock bottom, so the only way is upwards from now and hope that in a couple of years from now we are a top 4 team ..... Yes , No ?
Yes, I think in the next 5 years we will be a top 4 club. Well I'm hoping so anyway!

Maddragon99

Juniors
Ok is Hook going to be with us in 5 years , and will he take us to the top 4 ? ...... Is Hook building a team that next year will be on the edge of top 6 ( Hooks last if not extended ) ..... Or are they wasting another 5 years , then have to start all over again with another coach ? ..... Su'A , Molo , de Belin , Bird , Lawrie , are they good enough with what we have , plus Woods , McGuire , Macca , Mybe , I say no , so where are other forwards going to come from ? To have any chance next year , Sullivan , Amone , Sloan , Ramsey all need to be playing ..... This , "You cant have them all on the field together" ..... Why not ? ..... We have won some games against teams that are playing as bad and worst than us , and when they do play the better teams they get belted anyway ( with the experienced players ) ..... So Id rather lose playing the younger and let them gain first grade experience , and maybe they can score some exciting try's , not the crap dished up now ...... Anyway that's just my thoughts and yes I don't see much improvement if things stay the same .......
I expect us to be somewhere similar to where we are now. Only thing that might change things is a proven winning coach like Hasler, otherwise it’ll be more of the same.

Illusion

Bench
I expect us to be somewhere similar to where we are now. Only thing that might change things is a proven winning coach like Hasler, otherwise it’ll be more of the same.
Yep I hear you , since 2010 they have wasted 12 years of nothing ...... It was like there you go we won you a premiership now leave us alone ..... Let's hope things do change, they seem to be shuffling the deck chair , let's wait and see .....

Latest posts