What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where does maguire start

Isaac Luke's attitude at the fan day last week was on the smelly side.

His performance today was of the same.

Today was a chuckle fest in the member's stands. What do you do? Cry? LOL. But that Checcin penalty against GI certainly fired us up.

But as for Macguire...defence is the key. And ball security and a decent kick at the end of a set of 6 would be very nice.

yep and Luke started it all with a stupid mistake to give them the ball in our half and that great pass he gave to Locke to send them out to 12

I used to think Ennis made extremely dumb mistakes(which he does) but Luke takes the cake and puts his d*ck in it !He f*cks the cake ! he f*cks it !

You could knock me over with a feather every time I see some-one concede on the interwebz :lol:.
Props to you XF9 :cool:

LOL, TBH I saw all of his finesse and just took that into account, but really he pisses me off as a hooker.

slammingsam

Juniors
Isaac Luke's attitude at the fan day last week was on the smelly side.

His performance today was of the same.

Today was a chuckle fest in the member's stands. What do you do? Cry? LOL. But that Checcin penalty against GI certainly fired us up.

But as for Macguire...defence is the key. And ball security and a decent kick at the end of a set of 6 would be very nice.

What did he do at the fan day?

themacemaceman

Juniors
I made a comment a few weeks ago that issac had been just about as big a disappointment this year as sutton and I'm now thinking he had been a bigger disappointment. When we win it's off the back of his running game and his go forward. He seems to have lost that out of his game.

Latest posts