What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is foley?

Archduke_Franz

Juniors
I was wondering where that kid Shannon Foley has gone? I watched a few games last year where he was in for Minichelo and thought he great. He really put his body on the line and got quite smashed a few times but everytime would jump straight back up and kept charging on. I had hoped we would come to my team but have not seem him play at all this year and was hoping someone knew what he was doing?

Mr_Smith

Juniors
Archduke_Franz said:
I was wondering where that kid Shannon Foley has gone? I watched a few games last year where he was in for Minichelo and thought he great. He really put his body on the line and got quite smashed a few times but everytime would jump straight back up and kept charging on. I had hoped we would come to my team but have not seem him play at all this year and was hoping someone knew what he was doing?
the kids name is Shaun

he is playing for Newtown in the premier league where is is going to waste, the coach has very little idea, the roosters should look to the future and punt Newtown as there feeder club.

A club director went into the dressing room after a game and belittled the players after Wednesday nights narrow lose to the team that is leading the comp.

RWB

Bench
Satsok said:
ive heard whispers souths are interested in him..

As they are with Amos Roberts.

Will things ever change, more Roosters off to souths :crazy:

and they accuse us of pinching theirs :lol: if they get foley will that make it what, more than 10 they've pinched since they've come back lol

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
and they accuse us of pinching theirs :lol: if they get foley will that make it what, more than 10 they've pinched since they've come back lol

I hope your not including Wingy, because he went home:shock: :cool: :lol: :crazy:

neeknitsuj

Juniors
I'd much rather have Foley play fullback then Amos Roberts. Heck Anderson even put Kenny-Dowall at fullback last week, a major mistake. Foley was fantastic and if it was up to me, I wouldn't even have Amos or Sia Soliola in the first grade side!

RoostarGirl said:
I hope your not including Wingy, because he went home:shock: :cool: :lol: :crazy:

went home, got shown the door, whatever makes them feel happy :lol:

why does opes continually put roberts over foley? last week SKD was soooo out of position, i couldn't believe what i was watching, even the parra fans were loving

Foley
SKD
Mona/Mellars
Perrett
Williams

that's how it should be, when mini is fit, foley slots back to PL

Satsok

Juniors
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:

we're getting you back for the last 20 years of poaching our players.. its only fair, its a vicious cycle, but meh, whatever :D

Snoop Shark

First Grade
If ando doesn't put Foley there after Amos' dismal effort tonight he must have rock in his head!

Tonight was the perfect example of how amos is a great winger but shocking fullback..Got caught out in defence many times and under the bomb...well....

Evil Borad

Juniors
I hope Foley wakes up to himself and joins Souths -- a team going places, rather than stay with the cellar dwellers

RWB

Bench
rooby said:
I hope Foley wakes up to himself and joins Souths -- a team going places, rather than stay with the cellar dwellers

Yeah going to the central coast :lol: