What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is Joe Williams?

DIEHARD

----
Is he on the outer? I'd hate to see another club swipe him.

Wouldn't he be a better choice than Ben Walker at halfback?

Seano

Juniors
Joe is trying to regain some touch in premiers.

He has been pretty poor lately, throw hospitals and being run over in defense, but he will come good. There was some talk about off-field troubles which may have been an influence on his game, but hopefull it is sorted out and he can get back to winning footy games for us

DIEHARD

----
In the long run it will do him good. But atm the Bunnies need him!

I believe the Williams/Sutton combination has a lot of potentional.

ozzie

Bench
makes you wonder why the Roosters didn't sign him...Now let's look at all our offcasts..Cusack - where is he and what has he done for you? Hegarty - enough said and Williams

do you want Walker back too - we will pay you to take him

Seano

Juniors
Rumours have started that Joe has asked for a release from Souths.

If its true, looks like well just keep turning them over :(

DIEHARD

----
Seano said:
Rumours have started that Joe has asked for a release from Souths.

If its true, looks like well just keep turning them over :(

That would be terrible. Nathan Merrit last year and Joe Williams this year. :x

The Bunnies just can't let these sort of players go.

Phillips

Referee
souths a a poorly managed/coached side

just look at the starting lineup..Watts, Wood, Stuart etc etc

izzo

Juniors
People forget that it is Joe Williams fault and not Souths.

He was the one who would not run at the line or tackle in First Grade.

So when you do jack-all for 4 to 5 rounds you expect to get dropped.

And then when you are in Premier League and the ball is passed to you and you some how step backwards to dodge the pass.

Then Williams should be expecting Souths to release him not him wanting to leave.

Choppies

Coach
I agree with you izzo.

He had some troubles at the Roosters in 2003 which led to his dropping from Premier League and I think he went back to the country for a bit.

Alba

Coach
i think that anyone bagging him out and saying he deserved to be dropped is kidding themselves .. if it were because of that the whole bloody side bar a few stand out players would be dropped .. imo if they put him back up with Sutto they will start to form a very dangerous combination for the opposition to deal with.. it was a shame that Sutto got injured cause Joey's bad form all seemed to coincide with it .. i think he should be there ahead of Walker the BUM and Mick Moran omfg what the hell is he still doing in the first grade side ??? hes dont NOTHING .. NOTHINGGGG!!!!#-o