What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is NRL Deluxe?

DIEHARD

----
I can't find the latest episodes of NRL Deluxe.

I can't find Tuesdays or Thursdays.

Anyone having the same troube?

Rexxy

Coach
The way Adolf Fittler carried on about the Dragons game, NRL Delux Sucks.

Just coz they laid a cable, doesn't mean we have to wallow around in it. :D

Jordan

Juniors
That really sucks about NRL Deluxe being Bigpond only now... What's the go with it anyway? Does the site automatically detect you're using Bigpond internet, or do you have to log on? I'm asking this because I have a spare Bigpond dial-up account...and maybe I could use the log-in or something?

My adsl is connected with Netspace though...

DIEHARD

----
Sucks because they cut it off, but in the eariler episodes they RAVE about getting emails from around the world.

Well wont be happening now!

budz

Juniors
I wonder if anyone with Bigpond upload the games to a webspace so the rest of us can download them. Ive got plenty of webspace and bandwith if anyone wants to PM me and tell me they are willing to give us all a hand. And we could post the links to the games here each week.

The Tank

Bench
budz said:
I wonder if anyone with Bigpond upload the games to a webspace so the rest of us can download them. Ive got plenty of webspace and bandwith if anyone wants to PM me and tell me they are willing to give us all a hand. And we could post the links to the games here each week.
i've downloaded nrl vids in previous years and it's came up fine, but this year when i downloaded deluxe and a few games about 10 mins in it's f**ked somehow and screen is all fuzzy :?

bula_stormer

Juniors
The Tank said:
budz said:
i've downloaded nrl vids in previous years and it's came up fine, but this year when i downloaded deluxe and a few games about 10 mins in it's f***ed somehow and screen is all fuzzy :?

So you can download them, or did you mean just watch on the net?

budz

Juniors
Yeah u can download them using a program called Net Transport. The link to the program is http://www.xi-soft.com/default.htm

The links for the 2003 and 2004 seasons are here. http://cromulent.customer.netspace.net.au/nrl/

Here is an example of what the address to download the file looks like: You just have to copy the link into the Net Transport and then it downloads the game so u can watch it. I havent had any problems with all the games ive downloaded so far. I can find the actual links for anyone through someone i know if they are willing to download it and then upload it to a site i give them.
mms://wmt.streaming.telstra.com/wh_telstr18/OnDemand/2005/nrl/2005_telstra_premiership/round_05/match_replays_broncos_vs_eels1876.wmv
mms://wmt.streaming.telstra.com/wh_telstr18/OnDemand/2005/nrl/2005_telstra_premiership/round_05/match_replays_broncos_vs_eels1877.wmv

Taiwan RL fan

Juniors
I would pay big if someone set up a site where i could download NRL deluxe or individual games. i've been watching games on NRL.com for 3 years....I'm gutted about the bigpond thing!! International fans are screwed!

budz

Juniors
Taiwan RL fan said:
I would pay big if someone set up a site where i could download NRL deluxe or individual games. i've been watching games on NRL.com for 3 years....I'm gutted about the bigpond thing!! International fans are screwed!
Well mate, if someone can download them to their computers and upload it to my site, its gonna be free! And all downloads from the NRL site dont count towards their download limit either.

Hari Kari

Juniors
ParraDude_Jay said:
I have Bigpond Cable, never watched Deluxe or anything though. I'd help if I knew what to do?
cant be bothered making a link, go to nrl.com and look for video archives or multimedia and click away, once you get in to season 2005 you'll be able to find nrl deluxe.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Do you have to be a Bigpond member to watch all videos now or just NRL Deluxe.

budz i'll do it if you tell me how, or don't you know?

budz

Juniors
ParraDude_Jay said:
Do you have to be a Bigpond member to watch all videos now or just NRL Deluxe.

budz i'll do it if you tell me how, or don't you know?
Yeah you have to be a bigpond member to access the games after May 1st. I know how to do it, but it can take a little bit of time if you dont know what you are doing. The first thing you need to do is download Net Transport and install it from here http://www.axitech.hu/nettransport/downloads/NT2Setup_multi.exe
This will allow you to download the streaming files onto your computer as WMV files you can watch anytime.
To get the link to the actual game, you have to first open the game as if you were going to watch it normally. When it starts buffering, you need to click on the 'Detach' button on the bottom left which will open a new window. When that opens you press "Ctrl + N" to open a new window. Now the address for the game will be in the address bar, you have to copy the game URL which starts with mms. It will have some crap after the mms, but just remove the 3 things after it and add a ":" to it.
Then put that address which looks like the following into Net Transport and download the game. Each game comes in halves. But for example the first half of the game will be: mms://wmt.streaming.telstra.com/wh_telstr18/OnDemand/2005/nrl/2005_telstra_premiership/round_05/match_replays_broncos_vs_eels1876.wmv
And the second half will be the same address with the "1867" being replaced with a "1868".
See? Wasnt that easy? First try downloading a game like that. If you can manage that, then tell me and ill give you the address which u can upload it to. If getting the link to the games is too complicated, i know someone else with bigpond that i can get the links off, so all you will have to do is download them and upload them.