What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is TFS

alex

Juniors
I was just wondering if any of you knew what had happened, when me and Weasel tried to find it all we get is a message saying the page was moved or deleted.
I'm not trying to spam or put up links or anything which is why this is in the LWOS section.
Thanks.

Anonymous

Juniors
alex said:
I was just wondering if any of you knew what had happened, when me and Weasel tried to find it all we get is a message saying the page was moved or deleted.
I'm not trying to spam or put up links or anything which is why this is in the LWOS section.
Thanks.

Thats allright alex.
I don't know but it's not unusual for these sites to go down from time to time.
It'll probably be back online today or tomorrow.

alex

Juniors
Ok thanks Willow, just wanted to check Dale hadn't gone on a Nazi style deletion frenzy. I know that the loss of the sexiest arse threads would be sorely felt all over the internet ;-).

I found yesterday all the MSN threads were only partly working. You could view them, but not post or view features like the member list. There was a message about undergoing routine maintenance and it would be working again soon.

They are working now, so I guess it wasn't a plot by Willow to make MSN look bad as I first suspected. ;-)

There were some other problems on the MSN sites since my previous post, but they seem to have been corrected now. With the latest renovations, I'm sure MSN will go onward and upward to continue being the finest forum format on the web. ;-)

salivor

First Grade
Thats about the 10th time you've used that steve, obviously Canadians can't judge the life of a joke 8) .

fat o

Juniors
Where is the Footy Show ??

Who cares, hahahaha
I stopped caring about that silly forum when I pulled the plug on it, transfered all the members to WORL and made my forum the biggest in the world !!
I am the king !
I am god!

hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

roostergirl

Juniors
fat o said:

Who cares, hahahaha
I stopped caring about that silly forum when I pulled the plug on it, transfered all the members to WORL and made my forum the biggest in the world !!
I am the king !
I am god!

grow up

The Backpacker

Juniors
roostergirl said:
fat o said:

Who cares, hahahaha
I am the king !
I am god!

grow up

Gee, another victim of the pre frontal cortex labotomy where all humour lobes were removed. :roll:

Chill out.

roostergirl

Juniors
I have a sense of humour....a bit starnge...but still there

Having been priveliged enough to have been around during the whole WORL/LWOS/RLEAGUE/LU dramas....and not got too involved (umm except for a few dummyspits lol) i think it's about time everyone just GOT OVER IT and MOVED ON!

LU is onto a good thing here.....the old LWOS crew as well the Forum 7s members have combined to form a new community....just don't dwell on the negatives.

The Backpacker

Juniors
roostergirl said:
I have a sense of humour....a bit starnge...but still there

Having been priveliged enough to have been around during the whole WORL/LWOS/RLEAGUE/LU dramas....and not got too involved (umm except for a few dummyspits lol) i think it's about time everyone just GOT OVER IT and MOVED ON!

LU is onto a good thing here.....the old LWOS crew as well the Forum 7s members have combined to form a new community....just don't dwell on the negatives.

I don't think its a fact of people not getting over it. Its a fact of someone taking the piss out of matto and it was a rather humoured attempt. My dislike of matto has nothing to do with the worl crap. It has to do with the fact that he tries to pass himself as a genuine journalist when he couldn't write an unbiased report on snail racing. The biased pabulum that he tries to pass off as journalism has become boring boardering on the absurd. His blind abhorrence of the roosters has lead to fallacious articles that have become a joke to, not only rooster fans but others as well. Its actually a shame that someone, who has the means to a medium to reach the amount of people his does, has become a laughing stock by letting his personal feelings taint his writing in such a liberal way. Even the so called 'real' journalists make an attempt to cover their bias for the most part.

ozzie

Bench
wow - just pulled out my thesausus and in short you were saying matto's writings sux...

Latest posts