What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where To Buy NFL Apparel?

Big Tim

First Grade
Btw, did you go it through NFLShop? If you are Sydneyl I have a group of friends, we're about to put in a bulk order through NFL SHop. apprarnelty we can already get 50 a jersey, let me know if ur interested.

afc east 4 lyf.

Being in Newcastle a problem? I can pay into a PayPal account.

I am after a Home Andre Johnson Texans jersey. Do you get the printed ones? Or are they the stitched ones?

Monk

Referee
is a replica so the logo and numbers etc are stitched on. If you want quality, you have to pay for it with teh $$$

Big Tim

First Grade
Whatever you do, dont buy one that is screen printed.

The numbers come off after a few washes.

kurt faulk

Coach

man tim, your washing machine must be pretty rough.

my warner rams jersey still looks brand new and i bought it 5 years ago.

Big Tim

First Grade
I have had my Portis one since about a week after he was drafted.... the numbers havent come off completely, but they have faded real bad in some spots.

I prefer the feel of stitched jerseys too.

aphelion

Juniors
I've got 2 printed Panthers jerseys which I've had for the best part of 5 years and they both still look like they just came out of the factory. As long as you take care when washing them (wash them inside out, in cold water, on the gentle cycle, and for god's sake don't put them in the dryer) they'll last pretty much forever.

The stitched jerseys are overpriced and uncomfortable in my opinion.

18to87

Coach
Guys be careful buying on eBay. You would be surprised how easy it is to get ridiculously cheap fakes from China and then resell them on eBay.

natheel

Coach
I use to have a cowboys jersey from best and less from ages ago when I was a kid I loved the thing haha just like the nrl jerseys they stock there