What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where to go in Sydney?

RABK

Referee
I recieved one of those sms' to turn up to Cronulla beach on Sunday to "Kill the Mediterranean Descendants"

I surf at Cronulla beach all the time and have never had any problems and living in rockdale i'm always bumping into the gangs of lebanese youth but they never seem to give me two glances. Just must be me.

Mr Saab

Referee
Zaphod said:
Lol some arent. though I met an absolute stunner there.
5/8 Blonde, size 8 deadset perfect, only slightly psycho as most women are. So Orient wins out.

You cant beat the Crows Nest hotel though, I love that place!

Then The Beuna Vista for a quiet one.

Bad M's not bad, I still prefer Manky's or the megahole though as a name

i go to crows nest like once or twice a month. Proabably seen you there

I was having a yarn to a cabby on the way home from Hurstville last night nice lebbo fella that I always seem to get and he reckons that its all blown out of proportion....

Probably about two car loads he reckons.

Dont know what to think I was under the impression it was like 30-40 of them atleast.....

Coppers where all over the place @ hurstville as well, but their didnt seem to be anything going on.

Zaphod

Juniors
Mr Saab said:
i go to crows nest like once or twice a month. Proabably seen you there

I would say so, even though you probably have no idea what I look like :)

I havent been there for about a month have been too busy chasing some tail!

Will make a re-appearance there next week though.

Beach Rd Hotel at Bondi. I live one min walk away. Miss Bondi heats are currently on each saturday arvo. And a great place to spend a relaxing Sunday Arvo.

As for Saturday night - one suggestion is the fringe bar, paddington. I picked up there last saturday night. If I can, everyone has a chance!!:lol:

Zaphod

Juniors
Bring back John Fifita said:
Beach Rd Hotel at Bondi. I live one min walk away. Miss Bondi heats are currently on each saturday arvo. And a great place to spend a relaxing Sunday Arvo.

As for Saturday night - one suggestion is the fringe bar, paddington. I picked up there last saturday night. If I can, everyone has a chance!!:lol:

Another easy pick up joint.....I am like so there!

Mr Saab

Referee

i thought you were married

Zaphod

Juniors
Mr Saab said:
i will prob be there next sat fri or sat night as a starting point

I will walk through the place asking every bloe if he is Mr Saab!

i wonder how long till I get in a fight!

Mr Saab

Referee
bad assumption on my part. I knew you were taken from our talks about ring girls at Oz boxing nights (friday night fights). But...not anymore

Zaphod

Juniors
the bouncers are tools though!

There was a great fight there when i was there about 6 months ago. loooooollll all the tables went flying and they fell into the lounge near the door goooooolllld

Mr Saab said:
bad assumption on my part. I knew you were taken from our talks about ring girls at Oz boxing nights (friday night fights). But...not anymore

Ha! I was actually gonna head out to them tonight, but my mate who was meant to fight cancelled. Still coulda been worth it for the view. That Lauren makes me so happy that I am a man.

Mr Saab

Referee
Zaphod said:
the bouncers are tools though!

There was a great fight there when i was there about 6 months ago. loooooollll all the tables went flying and they fell into the lounge near the door goooooolllld

right about the bouncers. They are massive losers. My mate gets rejected sometimes and he is stone sober. That was when we 1st used to go there. Now they know us and it is ok.
I know that area...sounds like a good fight

Mr Saab

Referee
Ha! I was actually gonna head out to them tonight, but my mate who was meant to fight cancelled. Still coulda been worth it for the view. That Lauren makes me so happy that I am a man.

I will be an avid viewer tonight for the boxing. Having a quiet night as i have a massive night tomorrow for a friends birthday in Manly.

Zaphod

Juniors
I find it funny that they carry notepads, as if they can read or write!

You still live in the area?