What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where to now for New Zealand?

shiznit said:
oops... not sonny fai... patrick ah van. i get those two mixed up all the time...
the winger for the warriors

ah van is injured, just like the other wingers webster, utai, vainakolo and one other that i can't think of at the moment.

don't even try and suggest covell!

KiWi_BoI_15

Juniors
1-Brent Webb
2-Tame Tupou
3-Iosia Soliola
4-Steve Matai
5-Manu Vatuvei
6-Ben Roberts/Lance Hohaia???
7-Stacey Jones
8-Jason Cayless
9-Nathan Fien
10-Roy Asotasi
11-Ruben Wiki
12- Frank Pritchard
13-Simon Mannering

14-Motu Tony
15-David Fa'alogo
16-Adam Blair
17-epalahame Lauaki

i think our centres had a beaut of a game on sat against aus, soliola looked dangerous everytime he carried the ball while on the other centre Matai was defending solidly. i know this is repeated but Vagana has got to go. Blair and Faalogo solid off the bench.

Went to the fan day here in Christchurch for the Kiwis and Bluey said Matai will struggle to pass a fitness test this week due to picking up a shoulder problem

Martli

Coach
Vagana will be there unfortunately....

Assuming hape and matai are out my new team would be

Webb
Tupou
Soliola
Mannering
Vatuvei
Roberts
Jones
Wiki
Fein
Asotasi
Kidwell
Pritchard
Halatau

Tony
Blair
Faalogo
Cayless

Although I reckon bluey will pick this
Webb
Tupou
Soliola
Vagana
Vatuvei
Ropati
Wiki
Fein
Asotasi
Kidwell
Puletua
Mannering

Tony/Halatau
Blair
Cayless
Pritchard

Disco

Bench
1.Webb
2.Tupou (shame, Hape was great)
3.Soliola
4.Matai
5.Vatuvai
6.Ropati
7.Jones
8.Wiki
9.Fien
10.Asotasi
11.Kidwell
12.Pritchard
13.Halatau

14.J Cayless
15.Blair
16.Fa'alogo
17.Tony

18.Mannering (covering the potential loss of Halatau or Matai)

JJ

Immortal
Puletua and Matai gone.

Vagana is in centres, Ropati at stand-off, and Fien starting as hooker.

Tony and J Cayless on bench

NZ Warrior

First Grade
I saw some f**ktard comparing Ropati as our answer to Darren Lockyer down the track.

I don't wanna touch what that journo was smoking. Whenever I see his name posted to an article from now on, I won't bother reading it, I'll just laugh and turn the page.

JJ

Immortal
NZ Warrior said:
I saw some f**ktard comparing Ropati as our answer to Darren Lockyer down the track.

I don't wanna touch what that journo was smoking. Whenever I see his name posted to an article from now on, I won't bother reading it, I'll just laugh and turn the page.

chris Rattue - must admit I dry wretched... he seems to have forgotten about one Benji Marshall

Auckland4ever

Juniors
sanchez moreno said:
whats happened to the heralds usual league writer

He left to become one of the new Warriors cheerleaders. He can continue to cheer them on, but without having to pick up a pen. Its win/win for everybody.

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
I dont really like Ropati either- he doesnt seem the brighest guy both on and off the field.
Benny Roberts is a pretty good players with obvious halfback/standoff traits but hasnt played much first grade bt with more injuries may get a run in the second GB test in welly.
I still think Lance Hohaia is better than both of them both in potential and actual experince (better than Fien and especially Rovelli). Will be the next succesful kiwi half-back for mine? forget Jeremy Smith(souths nxt years) good player but will likely be a backup not long-term.

Everbody hates on Vagana but it's not his fault he's been placed out of position places reasonably good on attack and defense but not obviously a 5/8's passing game. I think he'll a have a strong game this weekend.

But mannering should be dropped, he played kaka (well just ordinary just like he has all-year) not deserving of a kiwi jersey just like fien (im kiwi thru and thru).

Sanchez

Coach
Auckland4ever said:
He left to become one of the new Warriors cheerleaders. He can continue to cheer them on, but without having to pick up a pen. Its win/win for everybody.
just remind me who he was lol

Latest posts