What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

where to watch origin (sydney)

dragonic

Juniors
guys, where's some good spots to watch origin this year around sydney?

there was talk of some movie theatres or venues showing it in 3D, is that still happening?

Big Pete

Referee
I hear...and I could be wrong...but there's this place called ANZ Stadium that goes alright.

dragonic

Juniors
yeah anz stadium is great if you can afford it, but what other options are there for those that can't?

Slackboy72

Coach
I think ANZ shows it in 3D too AND you won't need to wear any funny glasses.
Otherwise you might wan't to see if Harvey Norman have anything arranged as a 3Dtv promotion.

Moffo

Referee
The Verendah Bar usually has some good promotions on

The Dolphin in Surry Hills is good if you like a big screen

Lambretta

First Grade
As a lover of pubs and all things pubbish, like beer and beer and errr more beer, I will be watching the game at the Porterhouse in Surry Hills with some mates.

It's not in 3D, but the venue has beer and to my knowledge they've never run completely dry, so that miserable f**ker Slim Dusty wont turn up to piss us all off.

On top of beer, it has television screens and a great selection of food.

It's a winner.

dragonic

Juniors
Star City has a newish sports theatre which is pretty decent but drink prices are through the roof

STG-MACCA

Bench
Any news on this? I have looked at all the cinemas, and a couple of venues, but doesn't look like anyone wants to show it in 3D......I'm thinking sports theatre at Star city would be a great place to put this on in 3D.

Oh well, home is looking alright for 2D version

STG-MACCA

Bench
Annonced tonight that Event Cinemas will be showing game 2 in 3D at selected cinemas.

Only George St, City and Campbelltown in Sydney.

I got sucked in and will go check it out. Tickets were selling fast, half the cinema was gone 5 mins after it was announced in city.

$22 each including glasses.