What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where we will finish

brooksy19

Bench
We've got the following games.

BYE
vs Warriors
vs Manly
@ Titans
@ Eels
vs Roosters
@ Dragons
vs Rabbitohs
vs Cowboys

I reckon we're a good show at beating NZ, Titans, Eels, Dragons and Cowboys.

Rough chance at beating Manly and the Roosters (if we decide to tackle).

I think we're a decent chance of going 12-12 (for and against will see us miss the 8 though).

The field goal loss to St George will be the killer.

More likely I think we finish 11-13 and finishing 10th (Same as last year).

Not a terrible result given the shit that we've gone through and a first year coach.

Thoughts?

BrotherJim05

Bench
If we play like we did during the second half of the sharks game for 80 minutes in each of those games we could be in with a shot.

There's a total of 18 points up for grabs so if we just dig deep and play our hearts out you never know.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
I don't know where we will finish, I doubt however we will make the 8 after the loss to the Sharks. I guess my only comment about this season is it hasn't been a total right off due to the exposure to first grade some of the players have got.

Nofo, Simona, Ava, Sue, Buchanan and Sironen have all been thrown into positions they probably wouldn't have been had we not been ravaged by injuries. I think this will be a benefit next year all going well. I actually like the performances or Ava and Sue, they will only get better...

This year though, I think we are gone and to finish above the Dragons will be enough for me.

I am hopeful of a win every week,however when you have the worst defensive record in the comp it really is blind optimism expecting to finish in the top eight.If the WT can at least be competitive in all those games and win half of them it will be a great effort and a sign of possible better things to come next year.

moller

Juniors
Couldn't care less - we won't make the 8.
As long as the kids are getting game time and learning from their mistakes, as well as us competing in each and every game, I'll be happy.

Fordy20

Juniors
I'd be satisfied with 12th or higher. I'd be over the moon if we made the finals.

Latest posts