What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will Lyon play?

domdom

Juniors
Guys,

judging from what's in the press, it looks like lyon will be slotted into 5/8, which will mean a move for burns. where to?

i was thinking if we had lyon plaing in the centres, we could then shift matai to the wing, which would be a good move i reckon.

what do you fellas think?

gotta say, i'm pretty excited about lyon joining the club!

parra pete

Referee
Pobably in Wee Waa after he gets the sh*ts with living in the city...or with the coach...or whatever it takes for him not to honour a legal contract..
Manly DESERVES him....Good luck with the SOOK...

chileman

Coach
domdom said:
Guys,

judging from what's in the press, it looks like lyon will be slotted into 5/8, which will mean a move for burns. where to?

i was thinking if we had lyon plaing in the centres, we could then shift matai to the wing, which would be a good move i reckon.

what do you fellas think?

gotta say, i'm pretty excited about lyon joining the club!
Have to admit I don't really care until this season has finished, we have a job to do in 2006......positions for next season can be talked about endlessly in the offseason!

RainMan

Juniors
parra pete said:
Pobably in Wee Waa after he gets the sh*ts with living in the city...or with the coach...or whatever it takes for him not to honour a legal contract..
Manly DESERVES him....Good luck with the SOOK...

You're the one carrying on like a sook...

Tank30

Juniors
Lyon will be 5/8...Only question is whether it will be for the Sea Eagles or the Wee Waa Panthers.

domdom

Juniors
chileman said:
Have to admit I don't really care until this season has finished, we have a job to do in 2006......positions for next season can be talked about endlessly in the offseason!

ha! fair point. we bloody well better beat the roosters on saturday!

1. Brett Stewart
2. Michael Robertson/John Williams
3. Jamie Lyon
4. Steve Bell
5. Chris Hicks
6. Travis Burns
7. Matt Orford
8. Jason King
9. Michael Monaghan
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Steve Menzies
13. Ben Kennedy

14. Matt Ballin
15. George Rose
16. Adam Cuthbertson
17. Mailangi Styles..

My ideal 2007 team.

t-ba

Post Whore
Lyon in the centres...where he spends most of his time at St Helens, and Matai to the Second Row.

Watmough MUST become our forward leader next season. If the Backline gets anything close to space next season we'll be capable of murdering anyone with the kind of strikepower we have in the backs.

Tank30

Juniors
CliffyIsGod said:
Another whinging Parra loser. Stick with Ben Smith and leave us alone.

Happily...Enjoy watching Judas go around with the Wee Waa Panthers mate...:D

SilentBob

Juniors
Can somebody start a thread for Parra fans to spit their dummies in, make it a sticky.

Lyon to centre, Matai to get some rugby league lessons from Geoff Toovey.

supersaint

Juniors
Lyon is a world class centre and a rookie stand off........you will get the best of him at centre imo.

Cletus

First Grade
He should be playing centre. Don't know why anyone thinks he'll play 5/8 with Burns re-signed.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Lyon wants to play five-eighth, at $500k a year I think he'll have to be playing five-eighth. Plus he is a RIGHT centre, he can't play left side and unless you plan to move Bell then he'll be your 6.